Status: Maybe Active; Comments help. . .

Their Crazy Fantasies.

.007

I've always wanted a black light. Ok, I've only wanted it for about three days. The day I found out the true effects of drugs. Black lights, raves, and Meth. That's what it's all about. The door bursts open and guess who comes flying in? Mom. For the first time in days. She's holding a small box. "Haden, look. I thought this would make your room look more epic." She said that and threw the box at me. I looked down at the box. It was a black light! I looked up to thank her, but she was gone.

What the hell?

Oh, well. At least she got me something I would like. I pulled a chair and climbed on top of it, then I unscrewed the original boring fluorescent light and replaced it with the black light. "Yee, I'm so excited!" I squeaked and danced around my chair a little.

I hopped off and turned the light on. The dark room became only a little lighter, and purple reflected off the walls. Yeah, it's not actually a black light. In case you didn't know, a black light was actually purple. It made everything seem like some crazy neon 3-D 80's shit. It also made you feel like you were high, on crack, and dying all at once. In a good way, of course.

Just when I thought nothing could get anymore epic, Justin barged in too. How rude! He couldn't have knocked? For all he knows, I could have been fucking a girl in here. Ha, but we both know that wouldn't happen. I opened my mouth to ask Justin what he wanted, but he was on top of me in a second. I opened my mouth again to ask him what was he doing, but he cut me off with a kiss. "Your mom told me," He started, and stopped to trail the kisses down my neck. "About what really happened."

I gasped and shot up. Instead of throwing Justin off out of shock, my covers where thrown off. It was only a dream. Godamnit I wanted my black light! Ha-ha, kidding. Ok, I do want it, but Justin would be so much better.

But deep down inside, I was extremely worried. Whenever I have a dream like that, usually something (if not, most of the things) will happen to me in real life. And not in two years. Usually within two days.

Uh-oh. "Mom!"

Later

I can't believe this! Mom is just so . . . ugh. That stupid hoe took my phone, looked through it, drew some conclusions, and told Justin. Unfortunately, her conclusions were true, and Justin caught her drift. What the fuck made her do that ?

Simple solution though. It's as simple as a dimple. (Which I'd really like to have, I love dimples!) Lie to Justin. Again.

Well, maybe I'll just consider telling him the truth. He's almost found out about my secret every damn day we spend together, and he's bound to find out eventually. And it won't help knowing that I've been lying to him up until the very last lie I could possibly tell to cover up myself.

Then again, I could blame it on. . . no one.

Looks like I'm screwed.

Justin should be over soon. It was already eleven, and he comes at twelve to help me. Today is the last day for a while, because he's busy, busy,busy after today! Hell, he's Justin Bieber. If I can I should get busy too, before I loose my hot streak. I decided to call my agent and manager to see what's up.

First one to call; Oliver the Manager. ". . . Hey, Oliver. Oh, yeah I've been a little sick. Yeah. . . Uh-huh. Oh, I don't think that's going to work. What do you mean I have to? Ah, tell them I died, but I can come tomorrow? Ugh, well do something! Yeah, bye." Ok. That conversation didn't go well. That just put me in a bad mood, so no I'm not going to call my agent.

There was a knock on the door, and I was glad I decided to put some real clothes on as soon as I got up. "Open it," I said, walking over to my light-switch and flipping it on, just to make sure I didn't have that black light. The door slowly opened and Justin came in slowly. "What do you need, Justin? I think I'm all better now, thanks to you." I smiled at him, forgetting all about the dream I had. My mind couldn't focus on anything but Justin. The fact that he helped me through my time in need and his amazingness (Umm, see what he's doing to me? He's making me make up words to describe him!) was the only thing I cared about now.

"Listen, Haden. We gotta talk." He said standing awkwardly, still halfway in and halfway out of my room.

"Come on in, you've made yourself feel at home here every time you've come. Please, sit." I said, feeling bad that he helped me, but he couldn't even sit down in my house.

"No, it's fine. But Haden. . . Your mom and I talked last night, and I just wanted to ask you. . ." Uh-oh. My dream has true! And not the good one, the bad one. The one I just woke up from. Well, on the bright side, I'm a physic, motherfucker! Maybe I'll get my own TV show, like Raven did. That's so Haden! It's the future in my dreams! That's so Haden. . . Yeah, that could work. Wait a minute, Justin is about to tell me that he knows I'm gay and I'm fucking singing about That's So Raven? I wonder what else that Meth I had was laced with.

"Why were you looking at my story on TMZ?" He asked, cocking his head. He was honestly curious. Great, I've got some time to kill. Maybe if this goes on for a couple more minutes, I could excuse myself for a nervous shit.

"It was an accident." Ok, maybe I don't have much time left. Especially with these answers.

"Was it really? Because your mom said you haven't been acting right sense you've seen it. . ." Justin started pacing now, and wasn't looking at me but he looked down. "What I think the story is, that you saw the picture, got shocked, mad or whatever you were feeling, went outside, ran into the drug dealer, and came home. Ever since you haven't been the same." He flipped his hair and looked me in the eye.

I was shocked. Ok, my dream didn't come true, in a way it did. But not the way I had wanted it to. We were not making out on my bed, but instead he was questioning me. He found out the real story. He must have went home and put the pieces together. Smart boy, he is. But what was I supposed to say to that? Admit he was right? Maybe now would be a good time to take my poop. "Justin, I don't know what to say to that. But you know what I do know? That I need to take dump. So, I'll be back, it might take a while so you can leave and come back later. . ."

"Haden, that's bullshit." He said bluntly, and it shocked me. Tears came to my eyes. "You said the truth wouldn't change a thing. . ." I had the urge to run out and cause a scene worthy for my new That's So Haden show, but I couldn't.

He sighed. "But you didn't tell me the truth. I found out myself."

"Have you ever considered why I didn't want you to know?" I snapped looking up at him, my tears dried up.

"Yeah, because Haden. I haven't been completely honest with you either -"

"Finally going to tell me about your little girlfriend? Because I had to find that out myself, too." I said, feeling proud of myself. I was never really an arguer, but this time I was putting up quite an argument. I guess you have to throw in a little passion, and a dash of - What the fuck am I talking about? This isn't a cooking show! This is my life.

"NO HADEN!" He yelled, but I didn't flinch. I just raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Then who is she?"

"You would care!" Justin retorted.

I snorted. "Must be a set-up. Of course,"

Justin stopped, and walked towards me. I got a little nervous, and eventually he was so close he was practically rubbing against me. I leaned back a little. "Justin, what do you want?"

"The truth," He simply said, not moving away but moving closer.

"Um, you already have it." I said leaning back a little more. If he were to move a little closer, and I were to lean back a little more, I'd fall and probably break my back. And we all know what that means right? I 'll get internal bleeding and die! Justin Bieber is trying to seduce and kill me all at once.

"But you don't." He didn't move anymore. Maybe he wasn't trying to kill me.

"What are you talking about?"

He didn't say anything, but instead he looked at my lips. He slowly moved closer to them, and I didn't lean back this time. But instead I leaned forward. He lightly kissed me, his lips were soft and plump. But not gross plump.

He pulled away. "Now you have it."

Justin found out I was gay.

And I found out Justin was gay.

Guess my dream really did come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm, not much to say haha.
Thanks a bunch for all the comments last time :)
That made me soooo happy!
Well, wanna do it again, por favor?

Anyways, here you go. I had fun writing it. Although I re-wrote the chapter multiple times.

-Bree