But Baby, Let's Sing Lullabies

Ten

It was now Tuesday, and Gerard had been away on business for two days. Frank had been on msn for those 2 days, talking to Gerard, flirting and turning each other on. They were missing each other like mad, they needed one another to function properly. It was weird in a sense, they had barely been together a month, and it already felt like a lifetime, a life time of Bliss.

“Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“I know that voice/typed voice! What do you want Mister I’m so sexy!”

“Damn Right! I am! XD I‘ve got a little problem ya see…”

“Oh really! And what would that be Frankie, explain in < full detail please”

“Well I‘ve got this boyfriend, he is a hot piece of ass, when I’m with him I just cant keep my hands off him. But there‘s a problem, he‘s gone away on business and I really miss him. I‘ll let you into a secret too, I feel really turned on just talking about him, and there‘s nothing I can do about it!”

“Ahh sugar! Just thinking about my boyfriend turns me on , he is a sexy piece of ass too! I totally know how you feel, I can feel my pants tighten at the mention of his name.”

“Oh really, tell me more about just how tight those pants are!”

“Real tight, I wish I had him here to help me, wonder what he would do…”

“He would grind his hips against yours, the friction would unbearable. He would slowly move his hands to your zipper and pull agonisingly slow, all the way down until you were released from the restricting garment.”

Gerard now started to mimic what frank was describing himself, slowly, imagining that it was Frank who was there with him, supplying him with pleasure.

“Hm, carry on sugar, I like the impure ideas running around your mind”

“He’d then throw you onto the bed, nibble at his neck and make you whimper, squirm underneath him. I think that you would be so wrapped up in pleasure, that you wouldn’t even notice him move his lips from your neck, across your chest and down to your crotch ”

“Ahhh” was all Gee could type, he was now rubbing his lower area thinking of Frank.

“He would then take you in his mouth, all the way. He would suck, lick and tease you till you come…like that?”

Gerard rubbed furiously, with a few more frantic actions, he came into his hand; moaning out Franks irresistible name.

“Fuck, Frank, you are fucking amazing. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“Haha! Erm no they haven’t, you’d be the first.”

“Frank, when I get home, I‘ve got something pretty important to tell you… ”

Franks stomach did sumersalts. It felt as if there was a nest of butterflies living inside of him ,and the were desperate to burst out. He knew, the only way to set them free, was to tell Gerard what he wanted to say… I love you