Status: working on it

Here I Come, so You Better Be Prepared!

trust

It’s been two weeks and his bitch-ass didn’t slip up. Wow. I thought this crap might actually happen! OMG, I could be dating TOM KAULITZ in 2 weeks! Aaaaah. I was going CRAZY! I had like all those bumble bees in my stomach and what not. And like all things good, it never lasts. My lovely self was gliding back to class cause I left my lunch money there, I know the horror! But that wasn’t the worst of it. I knew his play boy self couldn’t keep his hands to himself.

Okay this is what happened I opened the door to my class to find Tom sitting on a desk saying:

“no it’s fine, really” I bet his stupid self was trying to motivate whoever SHE was to suck his dick more, even if she really did suck. Haha pun.

The chick was bent over and her head was near his groin. I was caught off guard by a second. I knew that back too well. And no, not Ga-whore… it was in fact… my best friend… Ashanti. Wow, and they say people can be trusted, my ass. Tom looked up and saw my expression.

“no it’s not what it seems like!” he jumped up quickly and tried walking towards me. I was hurt, really hurt. Eric and my ex besty cheating was enough, I didn’t need my new bff and my crush doing that shit now. But I guess it was my fault I never did really claim him, I felt tears forming at my eyes. I couldn’t take this anymore; I needed to get out, quick. I turned around quickly to walk away but this dumb fuck gripped my arm. I jerked my arm, but he held on tighter.

“LET GO” I screamed, by this time the tears were literally streaming down my face. Like a bunch of rivers or something. Tom slowly let go when he saw my face and Ashanti chased after me. I walked really fast until I ended up near some random tree in the court yard and just broke down crying. I have never cried this much before, not even when I found out my dad died. I just didn’t want to believe it. Even when I found out Eric cheated on me with my best friend I didn’t feel this way, I was angry. But now… right here I felt broken. I cried for everything, the pressure I got from my job, the death of my father who was simply shot by some thug in the streets, the corrupted friendships I had. Everything just came tumbling down with my tears. Ashanti finally reached me, all sweaty, and all out of breath.

“he..we..it” she paused to take a breath “nothing happened, I spilt my soda on him and I felt bad! You know how I’m a clutz, so I wasn’t thinking about what I was doing and tried to dry it up with some tissues. It must have looked weird from your angle, but you have to trust me nothing happened” trust.. ha… good one. I kept sniffling and the tears wouldn’t stop. Ashy stayed with me, waiting for 30 minutes until I calmed down. I wiped my nose with my shirt.
“I expected it from him, but not from you” I finally said. Ashanti looked at me.

“honestly I know he’s all sexy, but there is something I have to tell you” I knew it…she is a lesbian.

“I’m dating bill” okay this caught me off guard! Since when… how could I not notice? OMG this explained the two of them disappearing every once in a while, the secret looks they shared. I slapped my forehead; I thought they were checking each other out. I looked at Ashanti’s eyes and I knew she was telling the truth.

“he really likes you, you know. Bill tells me how tom talks nonstop about you” I smiled, Tom talking about me… on the second thought he would trash talk me.

“you should hang on to him, a player changed his player ways. Just for you. Oh and you should know even though he seems like a player, it’s just for show. For some reasons girls dig that a man can have anyone he wants, I don’t know why, maybe it’s that whole challenge thing, but Bill told me, when Tom really likes something, he won’t stop till he gets it” she slowly got up and dusted her butt off then looked at me with a sly grin.

“good luck” then just walked away. As if on queue Tom popped out also breathless.

“you know, it is really hard to look for you. And I have things to say so don’t you dare walk away like you did last time or I swear am tying you to a bed…” gosh he was so cute when he blabbered I guess that is one reason I couldn’t help pulling him down towards me and planting a kiss on his lip. When I let go he just look stunned but recovered quickly and gave me his stupid smirk then dived in for another one. I kissed him back but then parted so that our lips still touched but we weren’t kissing.

“I guess I won this bet huh?” his response was a kiss but I could feel him smile as he did it. Jesus, he was pure bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah here it is... a bit late i know i know
buuut was it good?
am thinking of bringing this story to a close...what do you guys think? yeah?

enjoooy my lovelies <3

DEUCES,
M.Z