Cross Your Fingers

Swim

Izy and John walked into the cafeteria together holding hands with their fingers intertwined and walked over to the table where Stephen, Justin and Jess were already sitting. As Izy was sitting down Jess spoke up.

“You I hear there is going to be a crazy wild party at the Godsey’s,” she said with excitement in her voice.

“Well…” Izy paused and Jess looked at her in anticipation. “Yeah it’s true.”

“Yes,” Jess exclaimed. “I’m so excited we need to shopping right away. How about today?” Jess asked hopefully.

Izy looked at John and saw the look in his eyes before answering. “I can’t I’m hanging out with John today,” she replied.

“Come on Izy what happened to chicks before dicks?” Jess teased her friend.

“Are you calling my boyfriend a dick?” Izy joked.

“Nah I guess he is all right if you in to that sort of thing.”

“Well thanks Jess that means so much coming from you,” John said laughing at the two girls.

“Yep no problem baby Gomez,” Jess said.
After school Izy saw John waiting for her at her locker. “So do you have anything in mind for today?” she asked him.

“Well if you wanted to I thought we could go swimming at my house,” he told her.

“That sounds good I’ll just have to get my suit. You can come with me if you want, or I could just go over to your house when I’m ready,” she proposed.

“I’ll just meet you there,” he told her and the two kissed before they started walking.
Izy rushed to her room upstairs and ruffled through her drawers to find her swimsuit. She quickly found her favorite suit it was kind of simple but it was also her favorite color. It was a bandeau bikini and was a pretty violet color. After changing into it she threw on a pair of jean shorts and a loose dark grey t-shirt that fell off one shoulder. She quickly walked to John’s house and went right to the back yard where John was already waiting by the pool.

“It’s not cold is it?” she asked while stripping off her shorts and shirt exposing her purple bikini.

“No not at all,” John said. He couldn’t help but to stare at his girlfriend as she moved closer to him.

“And why exactly don’t I believe you?” she questioned.

“I don’t know people usually find me very trust worthy. I just have the kind of face you want to trust,” he joked.

“Yeah sure you do,” she said before suddenly she was lifted off the ground. Before she had realized what had happened she was in John’s arms. Then before she could react he jumped into the pool. “Dammit John it is cold,” she exclaimed.

“Well I may have been lying, but staying next to my hot body should keep you warm,” he said smiling. He let go of her only to place his hands on her hips once she was on her feet.

“Are you sure about that?” She started to move her lips closer to his. Their lips had just barely touched when instead she pulled away splashing him before she swam away.

“Now that is just mean,” he stated before swimming after her. Finally she let him catch her. She leaned against the side of the pool his hands were on either side of her while hers rested behind his neck. Their lips met for a moment before she hopped up so she was sitting on the edge. She got out of the pool and grabbed a towel while John followed her out of the pool. He took her hand as the two of them walked into his house and up to his room.

“So where are Mr. and Mrs. G on this lovely afternoon?” she asked him.

“They are out at some work thing,” he told her while the two of them moved towards his bed.

“And Stephen’s probably at your house so I guess it’s just you and me,” he said suggestively.

“Whatever shall we do?” she smirked.

“Who knows?” His lips were soon on hers and she leaned back so that she was lying down. He positioned himself on top of her. She could sense the hesitation in his actions. His hands started to move to her waist. From the way things were going she assumed he wanted to take this farther and part of her wanted that too. She thought she would go through with it and then she thought of Stephen. How could she have sex with John when her first time was with his brother, a brother that she was still seeing behind his back?

“Wait John,” she said lightly pushing him away. He let out a frustrated groan and rolled over so he was lying next to her. “Can I ask you something?”

“I’d rather you didn’t but you’ll probably ask me anyways so…”

“Are you a virgin?” She rolled onto his side to face him.

“Does it matter?” he avoided the question.

“Just answer the question.”

“Fine yes, yes I am a virgin,” he sounded annoyed. “Now I have to ask you again why does it matter?”

“Your first time should be special. With someone special,” she spoke.

“You are special to me,” he told her.

“But I don’t deserve to be,” she admitted. He was about to disagree with her but she spoke up first. “I should probably go I’ll see you tomorrow.” She got up and left the room before he could stop her. She went into the backyard where she had left her shorts and shirts and started walking home. Almost as if he had planned it just as she started to walk Stephen’s car stopped beside her.

He rolled down the window to talk to her. “Get in I’ll give you a ride home.”

“I really shouldn’t,” she protested.

“When has that ever stopped the two of us before?” he responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... hmm. Anyways I really like updating this story for my super awesome readers and subscribers (even though I don't update as often as I would like). Also for lolianedra who comments a lot which is really awesome :D I'm so excited for people to read what I've planned.