Cross Your Fingers

Drunk Girl

“You could have knocked,” Izy pointed out.

“I could have but I didn’t you should prepare for that,” Justin said.

“Maybe I should go,” John cut in.

“No you don’t have to go I want you to stay,” Izy told him.

“No you should leave I want to talk to my sister for a while,” Justin said.

“Come on Justin this isn’t a big deal,” Izy was starting to get mad at Justin. Her and John were just making out they didn’t need to have a “talk.” They were dating anyways, so maybe she should have told Justin she was dating John.

“It’s ok Izy, I’ll see you later,” John said before giving her a short kiss.

“I’ll walk you out,” Izy offered and the two of them walked out of the room. As she was leaving she gave Justin a look so he would stay there. The two of them walked downstairs together. “Sorry about that it was kind of awkward.”

“It’s ok but I have this feeling that your brother wants to beat me up,” John said.

“Don’t worry about it, he’ll get over it. He’s not much of a fighter anyways,”

While Izy and John said goodbye, Stephen and Justin were upstairs waiting for her to come back. “She’s not going to talk to you about this,” Stephen said.

“Why? I’m her brother.”

“Exactly do you talk to her about the girls you hook up with?” Stephen asked.

“Well no but what am I supposed to do?”

“I’ll talk to her? If you want it might be better if it’s just coming from a friend.”

“Yeah sure,” They stopped talking when Izy came back into the room.

“What are you two up to?” she asked them.

“Izy let’s go for a walk,” Stephen offered.

“Um ok,” she said not really sure why it was Stephen that wanted to talk to her. The two of them left the house and Izy asked were he wanted to go. They decided to walk to the park. Stephen kept quiet for a while until Izy broke the silence. “Stephen there is obviously something on your mind, so just spit it out.”

He was avoiding her eyes by walking with his hands in his pockets and looking down out the ground. He took a moment before speaking up, “My brother really? Izy why did it have to be my brother?”

“What’s wrong with your brother I really like him,” Izy said.

“You know why I care.”

“Well it was your idea to pretend that it never happened,” Izy said but she was no longer to keep back the memories.

It was last year and Justin was away looking at colleges leaving Izy home alone. She was just watching tv when she heard someone at the door. When she opened it she saw Stephen. “Justin isn’t here,” she told him.

“I know I came her to see you. There’s this party tonight and I want you to go with me.”

“Justin would be pissed if he finds out.”

“Well he doesn’t have to know and I just don’t want to go alone.”

“Oh well when you put it that way,” she said pretending to be offended.

“Come on your not offended and we both know you want to go.”

“Yeah you’re right let’s go,” she said already walking past him and out to the car. It was Izy’s first high school party I moment she had been looking forward to. When she walked in with Stephen people were looking at her and she didn’t know what to do.

“Do you want something to drink?” Stephen asked her.

“Yeah sure,” she said. Stephen led her into the kitchen where he prepared her a drink. She started out slow only taking a few sips but soon she was emptying her cup and then another and then another. Soon Izy was starting to feel pretty tipsy and she wasn’t alone. Stephen had been drinking more then she had.

“Do you want to go upstairs where we can be alone?” he asked her. She nodded her head yes and the two of them went upstairs holding onto each other’s hands. “Izy you’re so amazing,” he said before kissing her. They had found an empty bedroom and he had led her inside and closed the door.

“Stephen, I really like you,” she told him and then kissed him back tangling her fingers in his hair. He licked her bottom lip and when she opened her mouth deepening the kiss he starting to pull up her shirt, taking it off before she took off his. He led her to the bed. She laid back and he was on top of her. He started kissing her neck. He went to take of her jeans and she let him.

The next morning Izy woke up before Stephen. Slowly she remembered what had happened to night. “Stephen,” she tried to wake him up. “Stephen wake up,” she tried again giving him a slight shove.

He looked confused at first until he realized he was naked and then he looked over and saw Izy. “Shit shit shit this is not good. Justin is going to kill me,” he said. He got out of the bed and quickly put his boxers on.

“Well Justin doesn’t have to know,” she said.

“You’re right let’s just pretend this never happened.”

“Ok,” she pretended like she didn’t care but really she was crushed that he didn’t want to even acknowledge what had happened. It was then that Izy gave up on the crush she had on Stephen Gomez.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to people who read this and subscribe you are all awesome. So here's a little flashback chapter for all of you. I hope some people like this story. If you do you should let me know by commenting ;) subscribing is awesome too. Has anyone ever seen the movie Drive Me Crazy because that was what I was thinking about when I wrote the part were he asks her to go to the party. I just thought I'd tell anyone who might actually read my author's note a little random fact.