Is It Really Wrong to Love?

ten

It had been hell this past 3-4 weeks, we had the funerals for Ray and Bob, we tried hunting down Bert, but nothing, no sign of him. Mikey had gone out earlier to visit Alicia, she was finally aloud to get out of hospital, but we decided it wasn't safe for her here so Mikey's taking her up to her mothers.

It was 5:00 am and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my mobile ringing. I looked at the called ID and it was unknown, Bert for sure.

I picked it up and spit out.

"You son of a bitch!" I screamed into the phone.

"Gerard?" I heard a female voice on the other end.

"Whose this?"

"It's Sitare,"Sitare, great what is she doing here?

"Sitare, hey, sorry I thought you were someone else,"

"Yes, I kinda figured it out."

"So where are you?"

"Oh, in New Jersey,"

"Whoa did you say Jersey?" I asked, no way she can be here.

"Yeah, Australia wasn't doing it for me so I thought I'd annoy you and Frank for a bit," She giggled.... she doesn't know yet.

"Sitare, Frank's... dead,"

"What! Don't play a stupid prank on me, Gerard,"

"I'm not he really is dead," I told her, coldly.

"Oh,"Then I heard sobs, she was crying.

"Sitare?"

"Sorry Gee,"

"Hey tell me where you are and I'll come and pick you up I have heaps to tell you."

*1 hour later*

"Bert, no way!" She looked at me, disbelievingly.

"Yeah, it was him I have the CD to prove it," I told her as we entered my house.

"Did you go to the police?"

"No, they said he suicided... how the fuck did that look like suicide, I mean Frank is...was crazy, but not crazy like that!" I said angrily

"Gee, calm down," She came to hug me "I want to help." Did I hear her right.

"Sitare..."

"Gerard, Frank was my best friend and then one of your lunatic friend comes along and kills him, do you really think I'm going to watch from the sidelines... I wanna kill him." She told me and I smiled.

"Fine, but don't get hurt." I hugged her

"Don't worry Gee, I won't."

That night we feel asleep her on the couch and me in my own room. I had the same dream, and it replayed over and over again, till I woke up screaming, then my mobile rang again.

"Hello," i asked

"Morning, Gee," It's him.

"What the fuck do you want know?"

"Oh, well you see, I was walking down the street and guess who I saw, Mikey, so I decided to take care of him for a while till, I let him go,"

"No way!"

"Don't you believe me Gee?"

"No I do not!" I spat

"Hey, trash bag say hi to your brother will you,"

"Fuck off Bert," I heard my brother say, Fucking son of a bitch.

"Leave him alone Bert, you want me!" I screamed.

"Yes, but I want to have fun on the way, besides you hurt me so I do the same back!" He said into the phone, then shut it on me.

"It was him wasn't it?" I looked at the door to see a sleepy Sitare.

"Yeah, it was, sorry to wake you up," She walked over to me.

"We'll get him Gee, trust me and also it's okay," She said as she got off.

"Sitare, what are we going to do, he's got Mikey, he won't hurt him till he gets me, then I wont let him get him!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sitare is said like Sit-r-ee ...yes weird name I know.

comments? :D