Is It Really Wrong to Love?

two

It's the day of Franks funeral, there along with the band I stand looking from the top as the coffin is lowering into the ground.

Goodbye, Frankie.

I show no emotion, why show emotion when the emotion I have is hatred. That guy is still out there, I need to find out who and whatever the fuck he is. I went to Franks' place, to look for evidence of some sort, sure the police were looking for him but what are they going to do? Just lock him up...that doesn't work for me, I need him dead! I needed him to pay!

I went into his room to see the dried blood soaked in the carpet. I stood there and looked at it for a moment then all the memories of us flooded, then all the emotion slipped out, I cried. I walked up to the blooded carpet and ran my hand through it.

"Frankie." I whispered. After a while I got up and walked around for anything but there was nothing, nothing how could that be?

"Arrggghh!" I sighed out in frustration.

I walked out of the room and into the lounge room and sat on the couch that's when I felt something poke my ass. I looked on the couch and there I saw a safety pin. A big safety pin...what the??

Then I looked at the coffee table when I saw another pin... there was a trail of them, I followed it and it led to the back and then to a forest type thing and walked in there was a hut I went in and looked around.

The hut was full of picture's of me and Frankie, but mostly me... me?

This guy was stalking us!?!? Why in gods name would he be stalking us!

I walked around, there was a table with papers scattered around. I looked at the papers and there were more pictures. I picked up a piece of paper on it, it wrote:

How to kill Gerard Way.

Umm... Okay.

I get it now... he killed Frank, to get me?

I racked my brains out trying to figure out who it could it be... but I couldn't come up with anyone. All the while I kept rummaging through his stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.

I know safety pin pretty lame, but was the only thing I could come up with.