Is It Really Wrong to Love?

four

Mikey came and picked me up and we went to a nearby cafe. We sat down and ordered what we wanted, chatting about nothing in particular.

I looked down at my arm, the present i gave him for his birthday, the silver bracelet in-scripted with Love Always, Gerard, the only thing left from him, besides memories.

The waiter brought our orders, talking to him made me feel better, I missed him.

"So, Mikes, how have you been?" I asked him.

"Dude, we went over that, when I rang you and when I picked you up," He laughed.

"Oh yea," I smiled.

"Well, how Alicia and you going?" I asked

"Were going fine," He smiled. I'm happy my brothers happy "She's pregnant," He grinned

"Wow, really, congratulations Mikey, how many months?" I asked.

"3 months."

"That's wonderful," I got up from my seat and hugged him.

"Thanks," He said as he drank a sip of his coffee as he put his cup down, my mobile phone rang. I looked at the ID number and it was an unknown number.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello, Way,"

"Whose this?" I asked

"Just a friend, how's Frankie?"

"What the fuck,"

"Oh Way, I would give my sympathy's only, I can't, I mean after all... I did kill him."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD."

"I can see you, you know, sitting with your brother, chatting and laughing but I don't think that will last long." I stood up looking around getting a weird look from Mikey. "Also, Isn't Alicia pregnant?"

"You touch, Mikey or Alicia, I will kill you!" I seethed into the phone.

"Come and get me, Way!"
♠ ♠ ♠
eh,

comments? :D