Is It Really Wrong to Love?

six

"Mikey, what happen?"

"The baby, is dead, they said that it was dead even before the man hit her, it was dead one day before hand." He said still crying. I went over to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Mikey, I'm so sorry,"

"Well you should be, you ruin everyones life, you killed Frank, he was the only friend I had and trusted with all my life and now because of you his dead!" He shouted and even though I was shocked I knew it was true, if it wasn't for me he would still be alive, it should be the other way around.

"You're right Mikey, his dead because of me, if I wasn't with him then the guy wouldn't have killed him, he would've been safe." I said, he looked at me puzzled then he ran out of the house. I ran after him.

"Mikey, where are you going?" I shouted.

"To find the him," He told me.

"Mikey, don't do anything stupid, you don't even know where to start from!"

"Gerard, he put my wife in hospital, I will find him and kill him!" He glared at me

"Mikey, I know you hate him as much as I do but you have to calm down, we will take revenge on him, but right now calm down, first of all we still don't know who the fuck he is and second of all even if we did know who the hell he is, how are we going to find him? Just wait, the day will come and then I will show no mercy to that fuck wit." I told him firmly holding on to his shoulders.

"Mikey, he killed a part of me and he hurt another part of me, he has been following me for a while, he has pictures of me, Mikey, me and Frankie. He has a sheet of paper written at the top "How to kill Gerard Way"."

I took him to sit on the couches and he just looked at me.

"I'm sorry Gee,"

"It's okay baby bro."

After a while of thinking about nothing and Mikey's' little snores echoing around, I thought I should ring Ray and Bob, haven't talked to them since Franks' funeral.

"Yellow?" Said a happy Ray.

"Hey, it's me Gerard,"

"Hey, dude how are you? how you holding up?"

"Oh I'm good...well truthfully? I'm fucked, but eh. How are you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess, we've missed you heaps dude,"

"Yeah, same here."

"Hey, Bob's here he wants to talk to you" He told me

"Okay put him on."

"Hey man," He greeted

"Hey," I said

"What's up, haven't seen or heard from you lately?"

"Yeah, I know, but it's best if I keep away at this point," I told him

"Dude, you should be around people who love you."

"I know, but I can't,"

"Okay dude."

"Gotta go okay, say bye to Ray for me okay, cya guys."

"Bye Gee." and I shut the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well another chapter, hope ya guys like :)