Status: Active. Will update as much as I can. Comment/Subscribe.

Home Run

3

Charlie’s POV

“How was the baseball game?” Hallie asked right after I said hello.

“You are not going to believe that happened.” I told her, getting excited.

“Well, spit it out, bitch.” She asked.

“I got to meet Avenged Sevenfold yesterday.”

There was silence on the other end of the phone; I couldn’t even hear her breathing.

Avenged Sevenfold is her favorite band too, but she never had a crush on any of them like I do on Zacky. She has a boyfriend named Mitch, and she told me that Mitch was all she wanted, and she didn’t need any other man.

“Are you still there?” I asked her.

“I’ll be over in ten.” She said and then hung up on me.

I ended the call and walked downstairs to wait for her. Believe me, she will be here in ten minutes. When I got downstairs, I saw Keegan watching some stupid show that boys like to watch.

“Let me guess.” Keegan said when I sat down next to him. “Hallie is coming over.”

“Yep, when I told her about meeting them, she told me she would be here soon.”

He took a deep breath and went back to watching his show. You see, my brother doesn’t really like Hallie, even though he has known her his whole life. I still don’t know the reason why he doesn’t like her, and I don’t think I will never find out.

The front door swung open and hit the wall. I hope there’s not a hole in the wall again because I don’t want a pissed off brother. It’s not pretty.

“Okay, skank, let’s get on with it.” Hallie said, jumping on the couch next to me.

I looked at my brother, and he got the hint. He turned off the TV and got up off the couch, mumbling under his breath about Hallie about being a bitch and ruining his TV time. He continued mumbling while going up the stairs to his room and watch his show.

“Is it his time of the month again?” Hallie asked.

“Probably, I don’t pay much attention.” I said turning towards her.

I told her all about what happened at the baseball game, start to finish. Her facial expressions were so funny. Her jaw would drop. She would smile really big when I talked about some parts. She even squealed when I talked about Zacky and I, and she never does that.

“I think you guys would make the cutest couple ever.” Hallie said.

“Yeah, in your dreams and maybe mine, but it’s never going to happen.” I told her.

“You never know. Some people have that kind of luck.”

“And, I’m not one of them.”

“You said that when you said you wouldn’t meet Avenged Sevenfold at the baseball game, and what do you know, you met them.”

“I think that was just a coincidence.”

“Who cares if the Angels is Zacky’s favorite baseball team, it wasn’t a coincidence. This was supposed to happen.”

“I still don’t think so.” I told her.

Nothing like this has happened in my life. All my life, I have been the one that was cursed with bad luck. I have always wished, one day, that I would get struck with good luck, like Hallie.

Everything in her life has been great. She has both her parents that love her, and she has the best boyfriend ever. I don’t have both my parents, and all of my boyfriends have been shitty. A couple of them have hit me, and Mitch has never hit Hallie. I would come to her when it happened, and Mitch would get so mad that he would want to beat the guy up for me.

I guess you could say that he was like a second big brother to me. Hallie knows that I would never steal him from her; He’s not my type.

“I say we go get some ice cream. It will bring up your spirits.” Hallie said, pulling me off the couch.

I put my shoes on and told my brother that I was leaving. He told me bye and to get him some ice cream. Hallie pulled me out of the house, and we walked towards Dairy Queen. As much as Hallie says that something will happen between Zacky and me, it’s never going to happen.

FF One Week

Zacky’s POV

I stepped out of the shower and started drying myself off. Stacie, my girlfriend, and I decided that we would go to the mall today, well, actually, it was mostly her idea. I just wanted to stay home today and do nothing.

I bet “What about Gena?” is going through your mind. I will tell you where she is. Gena and I started dating at the beginning of our senior year of high school. We had been best friends for the longest time and decided to give a relationship a try. At the end of senior year, a little after prom, we both decided that this relationship wouldn’t work, and we would be better off as friends. We are still best friends to this day, and she still hangs out with the gang.

The only person that has a problem with Gena is my current girlfriend, Stacie. I have been dating Stacie for a little over a year. We met at Starbucks when I accidentally ran into her and spilling her coffee all over her shirt. We got to talking, and we exchanged number. We went out on a few dates before I asked her to be my girlfriend.

When the guys and girls met her, I could tell by their faces that they didn’t really like Stacie. She’s my girlfriend, not theirs, so they don’t have to worry about her. She’s not the type of girl that I would usually go for, but I haven’t had a girlfriend in a while so I thought, why not. I didn’t think the relationship would last this long, but it has, and I’m happy.

I walked downstairs after getting dressed and headed for the kitchen. Stacie was standing by the coffee pot, in her pajamas, waiting for it to finish.

“Morning Baby.” I said, walking up to her and hugging her.

“Good morning to you too.” She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

I kissed her back and pulled away from her before smiling down at her. I don’t know why Brian was saying all this bad stuff about her on the way home from the baseball game. I think Stacie is great. She understands my job and traveling situations. She gets along with some of the girls. Val just tolerates Stacie because she’s too nice to be mean. Gena doesn’t like her at all. Every time I see Gena, she always tells me I could do better.

Remind you of someone else?

I don’t know what she’s talking about. Michelle is the same way as Val, she just tolerates her. I personally think it’s a twin thing. Stacie and Leana get along the best. They kind of have the same personalities, so it works out good. Lacey is a sweet girl. She is nice to anyone, no matter if they are mean to her. Sometimes, they don’t pay attention to each other, so Lacey just talks to us guys or just with Johnny.

The coffee pot beeped, telling us that the coffee was ready. We pulled out of our hug, and Stacie poured the hot coffee into our cups. We drank in silence, and then Stacie headed upstairs to get ready to leave. I washed out our cups and put them in the dishwasher. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV to highlights of one of the Angels baseball games.

That got me thinking about Charlie. I have no idea why, but I have been thinking a lot about her lately. I haven’t told Brian any of this because I know that he would just make fun of me and tell me “I told you so”. I don’t know why I’m thinking about her. I know I’m never going to see her again; there would have to be a miracle for me to ever see her.

Stacie came back downstairs, all ready to go. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table, and we headed out the door to my car. I pulled out of the driveway and took off down my street. I got onto the highway, going towards the biggest mall I know in Huntington Beach.

“So, what are you looking for today?” I asked Stacie.

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m going to look at some of the clothes, and I need to get some perfume. I’m running low.”

That is a sign that she needs my credit card. She makes her own money, so I don’t know why she uses mine. I don’t have a problem with it, I make so much, and I don’t know what to do with it.

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall and found the closest parking spot I could find. Stacie hates walking far. If I park too far away from the door, she will bitch the whole time until we leave the place we’re at.

We both got out, and we walked hand-in- hand into the mall. Stacie dragged me straight to J.C. Penney’s for her clothes. We went to the women’s section, and Stacie darted over to the shorts and shirts. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Every once in a while, Stacie would ask me if an article of clothing would look good on her, but other than that, I just stared into space.

Stacie went into the dressing room to try on all the clothes she found, and let me tell you, it was a lot. About fifteen minutes later, she came out of the dressing room with all of her clothes.

“Did you find stuff that you liked?” I asked her as she gave me the clothes that I think she was keeping.

“Yeah, I’m just going to put these back on the shelves. I didn’t like how I looked in them.”

I watched her put the clothes back on the shelf while I stood with the clothes on my arm. I could see some of the women in the store looking at me with strange looks and then turning to the people that they were with and talking about me.

Stacie needs to hurry up.

She came back, and I hurried and pass all of her clothes back to her. I don’t want people thinking that I wear women’s clothing. We walked over to the check out line, and Stacie put her clothes on the counter. The lady scanned them all, and when she said the total, I thought I was going to shit my pants. Who in the hell spends over 200 dollars on clothes, and we aren’t at a store that has expensive stuff.

This is J.C. Penney’s.

I sighed and pulled my credit card out of my wallet and handed it to the lady. She slid it, and I thought I heard the card cry. The lady put all the clothes into the bags, and we left the store.

“I’m going to head over to Bath and Body Works to get some perfume. Where are you going to be?” Stacie asked.

“I’m going to head over to FYE.” I told her.

“Okay, I’ll see you later.”

She kissed me and heading towards the store. I took my time to get to FYE. I was just window shopping a little bit. The reason I was going into FYE was because every time I come to the mall, I go to that store to see how many of our CDs are on the shelf. I know it’s weird, but I have done what since our first CD came out.

When I got to FYE, I looked inside to see if there was anyone that would recognize me. I loved meeting our fans, but I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn’t be surprised.

I looked at the register, and I couldn’t believe it. Charlie was standing there.

Charlie’s POV

It has been a week since the baseball game, and I haven’t thought about Zacky or Avenged Sevenfold. There was no point. I wasn’t going to see them ever again.

I had to work today, and I was running really late. Hallie came over last night since Mitch had to work late, and we watched movies until two in the morning when we fell asleep. I forgot to set my alarm, so I was running around my room like a chicken with its head cut off.

I threw on my “uniform” and headed out the door. The mall wasn’t opened yet, but all the workers that work here at the mall had their own key to unlock the doors. I got to FYE and opened the barriers with my special key. I put my stuff in the back room and came back out to the front and started to sort things out.

I came across the Avenged Sevenfold section, and like always, there weren’t a lot of CDs left. I have to say, I probably scan about ten of their CDs a day. I moved down the row, sorting out the other CDs before going behind the counter and checking to see if everything was in place.

It was 10:00 a.m. when the mall was suppose to open. Since it was during the week, there was school, so there wouldn’t be a lot of people coming in the store. I grabbed a magazine off the rack that sat by the counter and started reading it, trying to make the time go by faster so I could go home.

I saw movement from the corner of my eye. I pulled my eyes away from the page I was reading just a little bit so the person wouldn’t know I was looking at them. I couldn’t believe it, Zacky was standing right there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter three.

I just want to say that I have nothing against Gena. I had to do what I did to go with my story.

Comments would be lovely.

I hope you like it.

Thanks.