Status: Active. Will update as much as I can. Comment/Subscribe.

Home Run

5

Charlie’s POV

“What is so important that you had to call me over so late at night?” Hallie asked, sitting down next to me on my bed.

“I saw Zacky today.” I whispered.

“I thought you worked today.”

“I did. He came into the store.”

“So, what did you guys talk about?”

“Nothing really, we just talked about how we have been doing.”

“What was he even doing at the mall anyway?”

“He was with his girlfriend.”

I couldn’t help but say girlfriend like it was a bad word.

“Honey, you need to get over the fact that he has a girlfriend. As much as you wish she wasn’t his, she is.”

“But, she shouldn’t. I could tell by the way he was talking about her that he didn’t really like her. He complained that she’s always spending his money on clothes and stuff. I would never do that to him.”

“I think you are over thinking everything. I know you have always wanted to be with Zacky, but I highly doubt you could ever be with him. He is a rock star, Charlotte, you know how they are.”

“But, he’s different, Hallie. He’s not your typical rock star. He’s nice and funny and kind and easy to talk to. Other rock stars wouldn’t give me the time of day. I thought that he would never talk to me again, but I was wrong, so he’s not like the others.”

I don’t know why she was trying to stop me from liking Zacky. I have had this Hollywood crush on him for as long as I can remember, and she didn’t stop me them. I think the reason she’s concerned about me now is because now he’s real to me, and now I can think differently about him since I have met him.

“What happens if that was the last time you talk to him?” Hallie asked me.

“He asked for my number.” I told her.

“Did you give it to him?” I nodded. “Why would you do that?”

“What was I suppose to say, no you can’t have it.”

“He has a girlfriend!”

”That doesn’t mean I can’t be his friend. Doesn’t Mitch have friends that are girls?”

“That’s different, though. Mitch isn’t a rock star.”

“It’s not different at all. Zacky is just a normal guy; he just has a talent for playing guitar.”

“I obviously can’t get through your thick head that you aren’t thinking straight about Zacky, so when you have, give me a call.”

Hallie got off the bed and exited my bedroom by slamming the door. I never thought that this would get so out of control. I called her because I thought that she was going to give me some great advice and be supportive, not talk shit to me. Also, just because he has a girlfriend doesn’t mean that I can’t talk to him and have his number. I don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s not like I’m going to steal Zacky away from Stacie, that’s never my intention. I would rather have Zacky in my life as a friend and someone to talk to then not have him in my life at all.

The same goes with the other guys. I’ve never had the type of feelings for any of them as I do for Zacky. I see all the other guys as my friends and nothing else.

I sit on my bed for a little longer before going down to the basement where I know Keegan would be, playing video games. That’s the thing that I love about my brother, he would stop anything that he’s doing to talk to me and help me out with anything in my life. I got blessed with the best brother in the world.

I opened the basement door and heard the sound of Keegan’s video game. I went over to the couch he was sitting on and watched him for a little bit. When the “Game Over” came up on the television screen, I turned to Keegan.

“Keeg, can I talk to you about something?” I asked him.

“Yeah, of course.”

He got up off the couch and turned off the Wii and the television and came back over to sit on the couch.

“I’m all ears.” He told me.

“Hallie just chewed my ass out.” I told him.

“What was it about?” He asked with this certain look in his eyes.

“Zacky.” I told him, quietly.

“What about him?”

“He came into FYE, and we got to talking, and we exchanged numbers.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Hallie thinks I shouldn’t like him, and that I’m going to steal him away from his girlfriend.”

“You would never do that, right?”

I looked at my brother like he was on crack. He should know me better than anyone else and know I wouldn’t do that.

“Of course not, why would you ask that?” I asked him with hurt in my voice.

“I just wanted to see your reaction. I know that you would never do that.” He told me.

“Is it wrong for me to like him like I do?”

“I don’t think it’s wrong. I know that you know your boundaries, and you won’t cross them.”

“Do you like him?”

My brother’s opinion means everything to me. If he doesn’t like Zacky, then I won’t talk to him anymore and just pretend that I don’t know him, just know him as the rhythm guitarist from Avenged Sevenfold.

“I think Zacky’s a cool guy, just like the rest of them. I don’t mind you talking to them. I know that as you get to know them, they will get to know me because we are attached to the hip, and then I can say that I’m friends with Avenged Sevenfold just like you can.” He laughed.

“People will believe me more than they believe you.” I told him while laughing.

“Oh, stop making fun of me.” He said, slapping my arm.

I slapped him right back, and that caused a slapping fight between the two of us. After our slapping fight, we leaned against each other, trying to catch our breaths.

“Well, that was fun.” I said.

“No it wasn’t. I didn’t get to beat you up.” Keegan whined.

“You’re not supposed to beat up girls anyway.”

“You’re my sister; you don’t count as a girl.”

I slapped him hard in the chest and got up off the couch.

“I’m going to head up to my room. I think I’m going to hit the hay.”

“Okay. Love you sister.” My brother said after kissing my cheek.

“Love you too brother.” I said, kissing his cheek and headed to my bedroom.

I changed out of my clothes that I wore to work and put on clothes for me to sleep in. I got into bed and just stared at the ceiling, processing my thoughts.

Hallie should have never said some of the stuff she said. I know she’s looking out for me, but come on, I’m a 23 year old girl, I think I can take care of myself. I thought that she would be happy for me that I wasn’t sulking about being alone and be happy for me that I gained another friend. I just wonder if she thinks I’m replacing her with Zacky, and I would never do that. We have known each other for so long; we have so much history together. She would come before Zacky any day.

Now, on to Avenged Sevenfold. I thought that they were going to be totally different. I was glad that they proved me wrong. They are my favorite band, and I would be upset if they were mean.

Zacky is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. I feel like I can tell him anything, and he wouldn’t judge me on what I said. When he was around, it was never awkward; there was always a comfortable atmosphere. Some of the guys that I have met made the situation awkward, causing me to not talk to them ever again. With Zacky, I always wanted to talk to him. The conversations between us just kept flowing, and that was one thing I like about any kind of relationship I have with someone, they can’t be boring.

My vibrating cell phone interrupted my thoughts. I looked at the front of my phone, and saw that Zacky had sent me a text message.

Hey, whats up?

Nothing much, just lying in bed. You?

Just got back from Brian’s. I didn’t wake you did I?

No, I just got done hanging out with my bro.

What were you guys doing?

Slapping each other.

Haha. Sounds like fun.

Oh it was. I beat him up.

Well, I’ll remember not to get on your bad side.

You better.

Haha, well I’m going to let you go to bed. Talk to you later.

Okay, see ya.

Bye.

I flipped my phone shut and put it back on my nightstand. I lay back down and couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. I was happy that he was the first one to text me. I never text guys first, so when a guy texts me first, I know that he wants to talk to me.

I close my eyes and start to fall asleep, thinking about Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter five.

It's kind of a filler.

Comments would be nice.

I hope you like it.

Thanks.