Status: <333

Demolition Lovers

Always.

"I love you."

You always lied to me. I always trusted you from the bottom of my aching heart. You were always apologizing for the mistakes you've done though you were always doing it again. I always forgave you no matter what. You promised me you won't do it, you won't kill. But you did. And it's the last straw for me. Though I may regret this for the rest of my life, it's best for the both of us.

"But... I don't think I do now."

Gerard Arthur Rush Way. You were everything to me. You made my life worth living. You made my world go 'round. It's all in the past now. Being with you is too much for me to take. I can't stand it. I feel so ashamed just falling in love with you. Now I don't know why I even fell in love with you in the first place.

I closed my eyes as I got ready to feel the pain... The pain caused by you, deep in my heart that's been mended a lot of times but now, the stitches all opened again. I feel like I can cry my heart out at this very moment. Wait... I hear sniffs. Oh, so you're the first to cry? That's not right.

"Frankie... Please... Give me a second chance..."

I can feel tears running down my cheeks. I shook my head and said defensively,

"No. You've had enough second chances."

So now you're crying your heart out? When was the last time you did this? Since our almost "break up" last time? This isn't gonna work on me now. I know all your tricks, mister.

"I promise I'll change... For you, baby."

Shut up! I don't wanna hear your fucking promises again. It always breaks my heart to see every promise you make ending up broken. And don't you dare call me sweet names. It's disgusting me.

"Is this the millionth promise that you'll break again?"

I opened my eyes to see... Another typical break up scenario. Your eyes are turning red 'coz of those fuckin' fake tears you're letting out. You're such a great actor. You should take acting as a job... Not a job of killing people.

"Of course not. I was a dumbass back then, but I'll make it up to you. Just don't leave me please!"

I know that you know that you're a worthless piece of shit back then, but to be honest, it's up until now. I wonder, why am I even talking to you? It's useless. Worthless. I need to leave. I don't ever wanna feel pain by being with you again.

Here comes the main event... I turned around and started to walk away. My eyes suddenly widened as I heard the sound of gun being locked and loaded. I glanced behind to see the worst sight of all... My love, my sweet, my everything... Pointing his gun at me.

"I love you Franklin Anthony Thomas Pricolo Iero Jr. If you leave me, I'll kill you."

The worst words of all... He's going to kill me if I don't love him again. Good idea, 'coz you're already scaring the shit out of me. I slowly turned around and walked towards you. I can see that you're trembling, so am I.

"Gerard, I'm not the one for you."

"No! That's not true!"

I hugged you tight. Not because of love. It's sort of the other way around.

"Then kill me now."

My heart is beating its fastest. I got myself ready as I was to face the worst, either getting killed by you or you leaving me. A few seconds, shockingly, you hugged me back.

"I love you too much that I can't kill you."

The tables turned when I heard you say those words. You said it so sincerely, I don't know if you're just playing or not.

I feel tears running down again. Being hugged by you, it feels so wonderful. I feel so secured.

"After... After all the pain you've given me... After all you've done to me... I... I still love you, Gerard."

I'll face pain, regret and even more situation like this in the future, but in the end, I'll always love you, Gerard. Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story again, and it's a Frerard... AGAIN. LOLOLOL
How is it? It's very different from the other stories I wrote.
This is more gory, bloody and old style MCR.
Well, I just got inspired by the song Demolition Lovers, so that's why I wrote this.
Hope you guys like this ;)