Status: NEW. :"> || I changed the twins. HAHA. I'm sorry. :) Next time, if you have suggestions with "casting" , just tell me. :D

I Need You Like a Heartbeat

It was just a week ago when Stella Smith moved from Red Valley to Hurdwood Heights. At first, she thought Hurdwood High School was just another boring old school, but she thought wrong. She met Mia James; the school's journalist, Alex and Xander Henderson; the twin jocks, Katherine Stone; the school's gossip girl, Joshua Collins; the jock and the smart techie by heart, Julienne Roque; the Senior's shut-in bookworm, and finally, Seth Knight. She couldn't quite explain Seth. One minute, he's thoughtful and nice. Another, he's just rude and doesn't seem to care about anybody, or anything. Stella thought he was just your average jerk. But, they can't see past that. And the thing is, they don't know everything about him. Not even his best friends.

Since all of the students were sworn to secrecy, they must not let the "new girl" know every little detail about the school or the people in it. Stella has to find everything out for herself. And the other students can only help her if it's for educational purposes. Look on the bright side, it helps you to be independent.

Stella was in for a damn treat when feelings start to unravel, and secrets are slowly revealed. Can Stella handle Seth's confusing personality? Or will they ever know what's going on with Seth?

***
Title Credit: Tell Me Why by Taylor Swift.

Characters:
Seth Liam Knight [Kendall Schimdt]
Stella Marie Smith [Katelyn Tarver]
Alex Henderson [David Henrie]
Mia James [Selena Gomez]
Xander Henderson [Nathan Kress]
Katherine Stone [Jennette McCurdy]
Joshua Collins [Logan Henderson]
Julienne Roque [Erin Sanders]
[Also, the other Big Time Rush boys will be starring some chapters afterwards.]
  1. Locker 257
    This is what I get on my first day?!
  2. A Limited Relationship.
    I hated the fact that I can't.
  3. The Photograph.
    This is something I have to do for her.
  4. He Broke Through All of My Confusion.
    Which one?
  5. Hit Me With The Worst You Got.
    Baby, I don't care.
  6. Find Out How To Crack Me.
    Log in, try to hack me.