Change

Forever

About another month had gone by, and Ryan finally got those casts off. The look on his face when he realized he was done with them was priceless.

We were sitting on my bed, messing with some music I had written. Ryan felt the need to perfect it, and as annoying as it was, he actually did make a lot of my music better. I leaned into Ryan and kissed him with more passion than usual. In fact, things ended up more heated than usual.

I backed off for a moment, remembering what happened last time we started this. “Ryan…”

He looked a bit rejected when I pulled away, though. “Ryan, I…” That horrible nervous feeling took over my mind again. Why did this always happen to me? Why was I so afraid of giving myself to Ryan completely? I had nothing to lose.

“I love you,” he said, kissing me again. His lips were so soft, so inviting. I couldn’t say no this time. I slowly pushed my way back onto him and started feeling his chest. I gently unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the most slender, yet perfect body imaginable. I moved up and whispered those same words in his ear.

We ended up lost in each other most of the night, and it was incredible. Our bodies had fit together perfectly like the last two pieces of the puzzle that finished the picture. Eventually, we became too exhausted to keep going. I nuzzled my head in Ryan’s neck, and fell asleep like that. Pleasant dreams filled my mind as I descended further and further into sleep.

-Ryan’s POV-

I woke up with a glowing euphoria. Brendon was wonderful, and what made me feel the best was that he trusted me. And, I could trust him, too. From that moment on, I knew we’d be together forever. Everything with him was just so perfect. The sun began to rise, reflecting upon the beautiful features of the boy sleeping next to me, and for the first time in my life, I knew everything was going to be okay, forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, It's really short, cheesy, and lame. And yeah, I'm not really sure how to write a sex scene considering I'm kind of a virgin. I mean, I know how sex works, but I don't know how it ACTUALLY works since I've never experienced it. So, I left you with this. That's kind of the end... sorry it sucked so bad. :L