Status: I'll try and update as soon as possible

Lullabies

Crushcrushcrush

"Lexi, is there anything going on that you're not telling me about?" My best friend Mitchie asked me with questioning eyes.

"No.." I sighed. "There's nothing going on" Accept for the fact i have a boyfriend no one knows about. Did i really just lie to my best friend?

"You do know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah, i know Mitch."

"Good...we better get to English before the bell rings"

As if on cue the bell rung and me and Mitchie pretty much ran to English. You see, we've been late for English everyday of this week and the teacher thought it'd be fun to phone our parent's up and them tell we've been 'ditching' class.

-1 hour later-

"I'll see you tomorrow at the mall then?"

"11:30 right?"

"Yep"

"Ok, I'll see you there Mitch" I said with a smile and began to walk home.

-At Home-

I opened the front door to find a very angry Alex standing there with my diary. Fuck, I'm dead.

"Alex give that back!" I yelled trying to reach my diary with failed because I'm only 5"4" and Alex is 6"0"

After nearly an hour of fighting and arguing with Alex I finally told him the truth, which he already knew so i thought 'Fuck it' and told him. I don't think I've ever seen him so angry. Yeah, I have a boyfriend that I didn't tell anyone about. What's the big deal? I sighed and got off the sofa and started the walk up to my room to hear Alex shout

"DON'T THINK I'M JUST GOING TO FORGET THIS ALEXIS"

I gulped. I never got called Alexis by anyone unless I was in big trouble. Fuck, it's just a fucking boyfriend. Instead of walking to my room I turned on my heal and walked out the front door slamming shut behind me and started to walk to the only place i go when I get really pissed off...
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :)
Oh, here's Josh