We Never Get Caught

So Long, And Goodnight

Julie's P.O.V

4:58 am

No turning back now.
I'm here at his doorstep, Ray is beside me.
We have to do this, I keep telling myself.
Why do I feel sad?
I'm not supposed to have these...these emotions.
Who am I kidding, I love Pete, I don't want to hurt him like this. But we have to, otherwise we will be killed, and I can't put Pete through that.

Finally the door cracked open.
Dim light spilled onto our tear stained cheeks. He seemed to understand, he always seemed to understand.

Nothing was said he just ushered us in. We all just stood there for the longest time. Everyone trying to think of something to say, to heal the situation to make it so this wasn't the only way out. Eventually Jesse sighed and spoke.

"Did you finish your letters?"

Slowly Ray pulled a envelope from her purse. It was folded very neatly and said:

"To My One and Only, Patrick"

on the front.

I pulled mine from my pocket.
It wasn't fancy or anything, spur of the moment really. It had my confession for being Cookie Whore, My apologies for what I've done, my undying love for Peter, and a song for him. On the front it simply said : Peter.

We gave the letters to Jesse and he placed them in his bag. Then explained the plan.

It was quite simple.

1: Deliver the notes, stay unseen.
2: Get to the Bridge before the morning rush.
and the worst part.
3: Jump.

------------------------

Ray's P.O.V

I hope my letter isn't too short for Patrick. I love him I truly do, which is why it pains me to have to be doing this. If Julie and I had just faced the horrible truth of our parents death instead of blaming it all on the media

Maybe just maybe it wouldn't have to be like this.

We all got into the car and drove off.

Julie and I snuck up to the house where Pete and Patrick lived. I stuck the letters under the door and pulled Julie away from the window she was staring in.

Pete was asleep on the couch with the phone in his hand. Patrick was asleep next to him in the armchair. Julie looked up to me with tearful eyes.

"They really love us don't they?"

I nodded. Slowly we walked back to the car. Jesse nodded and hit the accelerator. We got to the bridge in record time. There were no cars yet, the sun was just rising over the hill. A light breeze blew the hair out of our faces as we stepped to the edge. If it wasn't for what we were about to do, this would have been one of the most beautiful scenes in my life.

I began to softly cry as did Julie.
Jesse stood in the middle and took us be the hand. Slowly and surely we stepped on the small metal rim. I smiled and Julie and she smiled back.

"Let's get fucked up and die. I'm speaking figuratively, of course. Like the last time that I committed suicide, Social suicide." She sang.

I smiled and sang back "Yeah so I'm already dead, on the inside, But I can still pretend."

"With my memories and photographs, I've learned to love the lie." Jesse finished.

We all smiled and jumped.

---------------------------

Pete and Patrick awoke to the sound or sirens screaming down the street.

Pete sat up from the couch and noticed two white envelopes on the floor. One for him and one for Patrick He opened his and read it. Tear swelled into his eyes. Patrick sat with no expression.

Pete grabbed a bottle of pills from the cabinet and looked knowingly at Patrick. He nodded and they sat together. Staring at the pills. Patrick went first, he shook about 20 pills into his hand and swallowed them with a glass water. He handed the bottle to Pete. He did the same. The smiled at each other knowing that in not too long, they wouldn't be alone anymore.

They didn't care about the girls wrongs, they just wanted to be with them.

"Love is crazy." Patrick smiled.
"You got that right," Pete laughed back before they both passed out.

The police arrived later that day to find the too boys Dead on Arrival. A note scrunched in each of their hands. The notes were fairly straight forward. The killers were gone but one line stuck in the officers head.

We are truly sorry for all the wrongs we have done and the crimes we have committed. But nothing will ever amount to this one. Nothing will make this alright. Breaking our true loves hearts, is the worst crime of all."
♠ ♠ ♠
L.G. FUAD - Motion City Soundtrack

awesome song.

So basically, I love my Ray Bear <3 (web.of.heroine)
This was a story that i made up when we were talking on msn,
Awesome aren't I?
It actually makes me cry.
Proves how crazy people get when they are in love.
Makes them blind to the harsh reality of the world.

Think about that one.

Peace and Lurvee.
Libby