Never Forget..

Her Story

"There you go. Please, go ahead and rest while I make something for you." Clarissa seemed frightened towards Oliver. She really hasn't had another person come to her home after the problem. When Clarissa left the room, Oliver got up from his bed and began to look through out the room. Oliver looked concerned when he saw pictures of Clarissa. Oliver told himself, "Why are these men hurting her?.." He heard foot steps coming up the stairs and quickly put back the pictures. "Is everything okay?" Clarissa said with a soft breath. Oliver took a deep sigh and began to drink the water she had given him. "I'm fine doll. But do you mine if I ask you a few questions?" When Clarissa finally reached the door, she gasped suddenly. "Um, Heh, sure why not?" "When you were down in the kitchen, I know I shouldn't have done this but I was scampering through this room and I happen to come across these hurtful pictures.." Oliver had told Clarissa in a stiff mode. Clarissa's eyes began to water up and finally told Oliver the truth. "When I was little, My father would abuse me. You know, punch me and my mother in the face and even sexually abuse me. When I was around 10, I escaped the house my parents were living in. I told my mother what I was going to do. My mother told me to go through this window and live happily with you're life. So I jumped out the window and my father had heard me and next thing you know it, My mother we beaten to death with a baseball bat. I did manage to run off; praying that I'm going to live. After a couple of years, I was living with my grandmother who died a few days after I ran away again. So that's how I came up to Canada living in a paid home.." Clarissa left out a sadden sigh. "Oh my god, Clarissa, I'm.. I'm SO sorry about this." Oliver's eyes started to tear up and Clarissa reached out and gave Oliver a long hug. "Oliver, As long you don't do this to me, Then I'm happy to let you stay here with me. I'll comfort you and discuss our problems with each other." As Clarissa let go of Oliver, Oliver began to cry while smiling at Clarissa. "Clarissa, I swear on my life I will NEVER do this to you. And I will be more than welcome to keep you company here in your beautiful home." Clarissa gave Oliver another long hug and told him thank you for listening to me and learning my life. When she left, Oliver got up, made his bed and asked Clarissa if she would like to go out to dinner this evening. Clarissa smiled while her kiss managed to turn to a whisper saying, "Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter made me tear up a little bit actually! I'll be making the third chapter soon darlings!