Never Forget..

I'll Believe You, No Matter What

Clarissa got in the car and wiped away the tears that were on her face. Oliver started the car and looked over to Clarissa. "I can't believe this happened to us. I mean.." "Oliver, I'm fine. I am super happy that you kept the promise that you told me." Clarissa interrupted Oliver while smiling at him. She reached over and hugged Oliver. Oliver was speechless because he couldn't believe that Clarissa was once happy again. Clarissa gave Oliver a small kiss on the cheek. The car was passing the beach where Clarissa found Oliver that day. She couldn't regret that memory. She loved Oliver, and Oliver loved her. When they reached Clarissa's house, Oliver got out and opened the door for Clarissa. She looked up and smiled. Oliver smiled back and shut the door behind her. Clarissa opened the house door and told to herself, "Home.." Before Clarissa walked any farther, Oliver grabbed Clarissa's waist and hugged her again for about five minutes. "Clarissa, I want to tell you that I'll believe you no matter what.." Oliver said softly. His head on her shoulder. Clarissa gasped softly and started to tear up once more. "Oliver, thank you for being there for me.." She turned around and grabbed his hand. Fingers locked in the gaps, they both reached the bed. Clarissa got into the bed and picked up the blanket for Oliver to come under. They both got situated and Oliver threw his arms around Clarissa's waist. Her head was on Oliver's pillow. Clarissa ran her fingers through Oliver's hair and soon they both kissed each other. Oliver slowly got on top of Clarissa..
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, yes another cliff hanger..