One Last Kiss Before I Go

Secret Presents

Missy's POV

I sat on the sand, watching the sun set, as Ryan and Corey were setting up for the bonfire tonight. A sigh escaped as I played with the pendant on my necklace, the necklace Brian had gotten me for my birthday. I missed him, I really did. Hell, I missed all of them. I mean, I have been in Australia for about five days now and each day, I find myself either calling them or emailing them just because I missed their company. Especially Brian. I missed him the most just because I felt safe with him.

"Missy Levine," Corey called as he gathered the driftwood, "Is your mind back in Huntington Beach?"

I smiled as I nodded, "Yeah."

"You really miss it there, don't you," Ryan asked as he attempted to light the fire.

I nodded, "Of course I do."

"Well at least in three weeks, you'll be back there," Corey said.

"That's a bit long," I muttered, "Who else is coming to the bonfire?"

"Uh, Cam is, Luke, Diogo, Crystal, Josh, and some others will be coming," Ryan listed, "I forget."

I rolled my eyes. Typical Ryan, always forgetting who he invited to the random party that we have. He never remembered and that's why the parties were always fun and odd. Oh well, we are strange people.

"Mellie," I heard someone whisper, "Mellie. Mellie. Mellie."

"Go away," I mumbled, pulling the covers over my head.

"Mellie," another voice whisper, "Mellie. Wake up, Mellie."

"Codey, Jenna, its too early to get up now please just let me sleep."

"But its Christmas," they said at the same time.

I looked at them to see them staring at me with begging eyes and fully awake. I don't know how in the name of Hell they were wide awake at..... "Jeesum, it's flippen seven in the morning," I said, looking at the clock.

"But its Christmas," the two of them said at the same time as they each grabbed an arm and started tugging.

"Why me," I complained as I sat up, "Why don't you wake mom and dad up."

"They already did," my mom said as she walked into my room.

My dad facing the door with his forehead pressed against it as his eyes were closed. I knew that he was struggling to keep himself awake. I guess that he felt the terror that was Codey Zachery and Jenna Marie Levine, aka the "Terror Twins." Those two truly live up to that name. Its like living with Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx but they're four years old.

"Time to open presents," Codey said, pulling my hand.

I just went with it as my siblings dragged me down the stairs to where the Christmas tree awaited with presents. Our parents followed, laughing as I almost tripped down the stairs.

Brian's POV

"I am here to bring presents," Zacky announced as he walked into my house, carrying a huge box.

"What's with the box," Val asked.

"Missy sent this," Zacky replied, setting it down and opening it.

"Seriously," Jimmy asked.

"Yup," he replied as he started handing us each a present, "Oh, here's a note from her. 'Hey. Merry Christmas. I suck at wrapping. Loves ~ Missy'."

I couldn't help but realize that mine was really big and now I was curious as to what it was. And true to her word, it was wrapped really interesting. It was as if she used the whole roll of wrapping paper to wrap each present. For all the things she does right, she sucks at wrapping gifts. Oh well, at least she can admit it.

"Before we open the presents, she sent a DVD that we need to watch first," Zacky said, holding up a case.

"Then put it in," I said, pointing to the DVD player.

He nodded and placed it in, pressing play. It went to Missy sitting in a resturant with two little kids who I recognized as her twin siblings, Jenna and Codey.

"Hey guys and Val, Merry Christmas! So I sent you all something because you all mean something and are my friends. Oh and Brian, my dad had this sitting around in his office and when I told him about you, he said I should give this to you. Hope you like it. Anyway, I'll see you all when I get back. Loves. Okay, Jenna, Code, tell the guys 'Merry Christmas'," she said looking to her siblings.

Jenna made a face as Codey said, "That's a camera!"

"Yeah, I know. We're recording this and sending this to everyone in Huntington," she replied, "So say hi."

"But its a camera," Jenna said.

Missy just slapped her forehead and made a face. "Just say hi and make life easier."

Codey just pouted and mumbled, "Hi, camera."

She got up and left with her siblings following behind. Just as it was about to turn off, we heard someone say in the background, "Wait, Kathy, don't turn it off yet."

Jordan, Missy's mom, came in and sat in Missy's seat. "Hey, everyone and hi to my favorite nephew! Um, inside the back cover of the DVD case is a little present for all of us from me and Riley. It expires the day that Missy returns to Australia so hope you use it. And if you do, call us first so we can make some arrangements and don't tell Missy. It will be a surprise!"

The DVD ended and the screen was now black. We all looked at one another as Johnny said, "How about we open the presents first before we see what Missy's parents sent us."

"Alright," Matt said, ripping open his present.

Matt got a bunch of avaitors, Val got a designer jacket, Johnny got bunch of movies, Jimmy got bunch of random CDs, and Zacky a little glass guitar figurine. They all watched as I opened the present, ripping the wrapping paper open. Inside was a case and I unlatched it. As soon as I did, my jaw dropped.

"This guitar is signed by Slash," I yelled staring in shock.

"Damn, you lucked out," Johnny said, looking at it.

"I remember seeing this guitar in Riley's office," Zacky said, "Wow, this is something."

"I guess we open the present from her parents now," Jimmy said, reacing for the DVD case.

Inside the back cover, there was an evelope. Val opened it and pulled out six vouchers for airplane tickets. "These are for Brisbane, Australia," she said, looking at them.

"Riley and Jordan Levine sent us vouchers for tickets to Australia," Matt said.

"We're going to Australia," Jimmy yelled.

Everyone was totally up for it as Zacky ran to get the phone so he could call his aunt and uncle. I just sat there with my autographed guitar in my lap, smiling. We were going to Australia and I was able to be with my amazing girlfriend.

Hell yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
new part. Yay