Famous Last Words

This Is The Best Day Ever

Draegan

My father had connected Panrosa and Earth together completely. I found out that I was pregnant about a week ago. Today, I would tell Gerard. After our wedding of course.

We spent a lot of time doing our best to get everything to be perfect. Fate and Serephina kept redoing my hair and makeup until it was perfect. Gerard and I didn't want a normal wedding. We wanted it to be colorful and unique. My father had invited the world leaders from Earth to the wedding and we had people we knew on Earth but not on Panrosa to it too. This would be the first time that I was meeting Gerard's parents – actually all of the guys' parents.
My wedding dress was purple, thanks to Fate who was amazing with a sewing machine. Serephina had convinced me to wear heals for this. Since we were no longer in danger of meeting Dracs, I decided I would go for it. The maid of honor and bride's maids dresses were a dark green.
My brothers both wished me luck and told me how happy they were before my father took my hand. I was informed that Gerard was already out waiting for me. Fate was my Maid of Honor. She walked down the isle with Mikey, Gerard's best man. Serephina walked down the isle with Frank and Amy, Matt's older sister, walked down the isle with Zacky. McKenna, Brian's little sister, was our flower girl. Ray was our ring bearer. I didn't know very many girls so our parties were very small.
It was really cute watching Ray and McKenna go down the isle together. He was so much taller than her that it was kind of funny too. Then it was Fate and Mikey's turn. They both looked awkward together. But they were smiling. Then it was Serephina and Frank. They seemed to be happy, and looked like they were going to start laughing at anytime. Then it was Amy and Zacky, who were a little more at ease. Finally it was my turn. My father and I walked down the isle slowly until we had reached the alter. My father passed me off to Gerard and took his seat. The priest began his sermon.
"Do you Gerard Arthur Way, take Draegan Emilia Iero to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked after a while.
“I do” Gerard answered.
"Do you Draegan Emilia Iero, take Gerard Arthur Way to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?”
“I do” I answered.
“I give you this ring, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are.” Gerard said as he placed the ring on my hand. I was given Gerard's ring and recited the same thing as I placed it on his hand.
“By the power invested in my, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” Gerard kissed me with such passion. We pulled away too soon for my liking.
“Family and Friends, I now present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Way.” With that our ceremony ended. Gerard lead me down the sandy isle and to where our reception would be held. Everyone followed.

“Gerard,” I started as we watched everyone have a good time. He looked down at me with a smile. I leaned up into his ear. “I'm pregnant” I whispered.
“Really?” he asked with a smile. I nodded. “That's wonderful!” I smiled at his enthusiasm. His parents came up to us to congratulate us and his mother hugged me.
“Welcome to the family sweetie” she said.
“Thank you” I said. Gerard told them the news that I was pregnant and they were both ecstatic. I met the rest of the guys' families, including the families that Frank and Zacky were brought up with. After that, Gerard and I had our first dance and we cut the delicious cake. I was happy where I was, with Gerard.
"I love you" I whispered to Gerard.
"I love you too" he said before kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Draegan
Bride's Maids and Maid of Honor
Rings
One chapter left. Comments?