Sequel: Wish You Were Here;
Status: Will Update Very Soon ~ Anila ♥ <----- Aren't Those Heart Things Cute? I Think I'm Addicted ☺

Letters To Auden

Broken

Dear Auden,

Do you remember when you broke my heart? I woke up early tuesday morning, to your mum, sobbing on the phone.

You remember spinning off the road and into the ditch don't you? Do you remember being in a coma, me in the chair beside you, refusing to move? Do you remember that your ward was my home for a whole 5 months? No, you don't. Your body was there, but it just wasn't you. It didn't have the mischeivious smile you had when you were going to tickle me, it didn't have the dazed look after we kissed and it sure didn't have those smart-ass remarks; And it definately didn't have your sappy, lovey dovey lines that I wanted to hear so badly.

I remember before you left, your eyes opened. I was so relieved. Your eyes found mine and you said simply,

"I love you Emery. I will always be yours and you will always be mine, my princess"

You knew that you were going to die. When your heart stopped beating, it seemed that mine did too.

I closed your eyes and whispered,

"Goodbye my prince"
♠ ♠ ♠
D: I was dreading putting this chapter up.

A big, big hug to Becca Arrington for making me smile with the comment. Thank you. Read her stories, they're awesome .

Thank you to my readers and subscribers and commenters.

But don't think that this is over. There is still a couple more chapters to come :D.

p.s, check out my other story 'I'm Sorry'. I would put up a link, but I don't know how :/.

"SHARON!!!! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!"

Anila ♥