Sequel: Wish You Were Here;
Status: Will Update Very Soon ~ Anila ♥ <----- Aren't Those Heart Things Cute? I Think I'm Addicted ☺

Letters To Auden

Doubt

Dear Auden,

I remember when you got your very first girlfriend. It's not as if you were never asked out, but this was the first time you had said yes. The girl was Andrea Martin. She was pretty, popular and what many would call a total stuck up bitch. I don't know why you said yes. She was horrible to us when we were younger. That didn't change until she realized that you were attractive. But the fact is that you said yes. But that didn't change anything between us. We were still super close. Andrea got jealous. She wanted you all to herself. So she decided to push us apart.

She pushed me up against the lockers. A lock was pressing into my back. Lets just say it hurt like hell.

"Okay, look Emery, you better stay away from Auden. He doesn't want you anymore. He loves me and never wants to see your ugly face around him anymore and if you want your face intact, don't ever, ever talk to him again" Her voice didn't wave. She was serious. Those cat-like eyes were intimadating.

I pushed her away from me, the lock wasn't lodged into my back anymore. I just ran, and on my way out of the corridor, I saw you. You eyes were pleading. I just ignored you. I ran to where I knew I would have peace. I ran to Boulder Cliff. I refused to cry, I didn't want to believe that you were that big apart of my life that I would get that emotional. I was sitting next to our boulder, tracing the engraving that seemed to have been made a lifetime ago.

A tear slipped down my face. I didn't notice.

"Emmy?" your soft voice called from behind me. I refused to turn around.

"Em, you know that I would never, ever choose her over you. You're beautiful. You're my best friend"

I just shook my head and bowed my head and leaned my head against the boulder.

You sat next to me and did exactly what I needed you to.

You pulled me into a tight hug. I started sobbing.

"I broke up with her. I never loved her. You're the only person I would want to see everyday, for the rest of my life"

To this day, I can't believe I ever doubted your friendship. It had always been You and I. Why would that have changed?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wowza. Chapter 8. Already.

A BIG thank you to x-Luna-x and iknownothingatall for their comments ☺

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Also lots of thank-yous to the readers, the commenters and the subscribers. You all make this really worthwhile

Anila ♥