You can't catch me

October 5, 11:30am

The girls went to the police station to answer some questions about the night before. Anya was very tense and defensive and gave vague answers.

Rebecca wasn’t any better, all she would say was that she was in her room when everything happened and that she had come out afterwards to try and revive her mom.

When it came to Krista she gave some answers that were helpful. She had said that that Anya and their mom got into a fight and then she heard a crash. When this was brought up to Anya she said that it was true that they fought and that she pushed her mom into the glass table, but she didn’t stab her.

//oo//

Meanwhile, in the lab, the shattered glass table was being reassembled. The only blood that was found on the pieces was droplets from the weapon and smears from most likely when Rebecca went to try and revive Jennifer. There was however one long, jagged piece missing; the possible murder weapon.

Upon investigating the bedroom, papers were found with product names, money totals, along with a list of names that the products were sent to.

The product names were unknown and obviously not sold in the U.S. Curious; they asked the girls if they knew anything about it. Krista didn’t know anything, but Rebecca and Anya said that they knew their mom was selling illegal products because she owed money to some people.

They also said they tried to talk her out of it because it was too risky and they didn’t want anything to happen to anyone especially Krista. But Jennifer had said “Over my dead body” to Anya.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I hope you all enjoyed it!
Chapters are short I know I'm sorry, until next time read and comment!