Pick a Present

Merry Christmas Sammy

Stacie had just a few more hours to get everything perfect for when Quinn, Zack and Frank showed up to her and Sammy's apartment. The tree was perfect her best friend was sound asleep in her room while Stacie ran around the living room. She checked the bows and the tags and then heard a faint knock on the door. Stacie ran over to it and went to answer seeing the three amazingly hot guys.

"Hey" Zack said as his green eyes stared into Stacie's blue ones.
"Hi" Stacie said. She greeted Quinn and Frank the same way. She also noticed once they all took their coats off they were wearing the button down shirts that were slightly see through and the tight pants that didn't leave nothing to the imagination.

"Perfect" Stacie said. She ran over to the bow ties she had made that had To: Sammy, From: Stacie on them and handed each one to the guys.
"I don't wear bow ties" Quinn said.
"Fine, what do you wear" Stacie asked him. As she watched Zack tie his bow tie and fix it and then helped Frank's with his.
"I'll wear it" Quinn said. Zack helped him with his bow tie and Stacie smiled.
"Okay, I must be going to bed now, there are drinks in the fridge but make sure you are back under that tree before morning" Stacie said to the three guys.
"Okay" they all said in unison. Stacie went back into her room and couldn't wait until Sammy saw her Christmas presents.

-------------------------------------------------
Christmas Morning

Sammy woke up in her room to the curtains being opened.

"Stacie, what the hell" Sammy said covering her eyes.
"Merry Christmas the best room mate, friend and twin a girl could ask for" Stacie said walking out of Sammy's room too see all three guys standing there with smiles on their faces.
"I'll get coffee ready" Stacie mouthed to them and they all nodded as Stacie walked into the kitchen and started the coffee. Sammy walked out rubbing her eyes in her Red Sox PJ bottoms and slippers and an Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

"Stac, I'm surprised you aren't ripping open presents" Sammy said looking at the tree not noticing Frank, Quinn and Zack standing there. She stepped back and looked at all three of them.
"Stac, am I dreaming" Sammy asked. Stacie watched from the kitchen with a smile on her face.
"Merry Christmas" Frank, Zack and Quinn all said at the same time. Sammy's mouth dropped and looked back at Stacie.

"How did you" Sammy stopped speechless.
"I know people who know people who know them" Stacie said, "and I couldn't think of anything else so."
"Oh my god, I love you" Sammy said wrapping her arms around her best friend.
"I love you too, now ask your Christmas Presents if they are hungry" Stacie said.
"Hey hotties, you guys hungry" Sammy said.
"Yes" three hungry boys said.
"You want me for Breakfast" Sammy asked as Stacie smacked her.
"At least wait until I go to my parents house" Stacie said rolling her eyes and getting out things for French toast and bacon but put out cereal in case Frankie didn't want French Toast. When Stacie finished making breakfast they all came in and sat down next to Sammy. Quinn ended up pulling Sammy onto his lap and she about died.

"Are you sure, I'm not dreaming" Sammy asked Stacie.
"You are not dreaming" Zack said making her look into his green eyes. Sammy smiled and kissed his pouty snake bitten lips and sighed.
"Okay, I am not" Sammy said.
"Hey do I get one too" Quinn asked as he turned Sammy's face towards his and kissed her. Stacie gagged jokingly and finished eating her breakfast as Frank kissed Sammy. Even though Stacie thought these guys were hot and attractive she was being a good friend and letting her have them.

"Okay, let's open presents and then I'll head to my parents and you can have your fun" Stacie said going to their little tree and passing out things to Sammy and herself. They opened up their gifts smiling and saying that it was what they always wanted. Once the wrapping paper, the bows and all the things were picked up and the dishes were washed Stacie grabbed her coat and keys but before she walked out the door Sammy pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks for the best Christmas presents ever" Sammy said.
"You're welcome, now go have some fun with those Christmas presents" Stacie said as walked out the door smiling as she locked the door knowing she just made her best friends Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS TWINNY BOOO I LOVE YOU!