‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

As I was pulled up the stairs and to our room by Chase, I came to the conclusion that his piercings must have fully healed. I smiled, loving the fact I could now make love with my husband and not worry too much about his now pierced shaft.

We entered the room and Chase closed the door and locked it. He greedily kissed my lips as he pushed me towards the bed, removing my shirt in the process. I fell upon the bed as he went down and started removing my belt .. undoing the zipper.

As he looked up at me, a smirk on his face, he said in a very seductive, very serious tone, "I'm being the dominant one tonight, love."

Time Elapse

The guys came by about an hour after the very ... interesting ... love making between Chase and I. We now were all at the cliff, just hanging out and passing around the guitar around, everyone singing random songs. At the moment, Shaun had the guitar. He thought for a moment, and then looked at Geoff, saying, "This is mainly for you." He looked around and continued, "It's all for you guys." We nodded. We all normally do songs that was for everyone, but mainly for our lovers, it's how we did things.

"The stars gleam
the poets dream
the eagles fly
without you

The Earth turns
the sun burns
but I die, without you

Without you, the breeze warms
the girl smiles
the cloud moves

Without you, the tides change
the boys run
the oceans crash

The crowds roar
the days soar
the babies cry
without you

The moon glows
the river flows
but I die without you.


As he continued, I joined in, not taking my eyes off of Chase. Chase blushed, then joined in as well as the twins. Today has been good so far, and I just knew it was going to get better.

Time Elapse

We were all back at the house and throwing jokes back and forth while we waited for Chase's parents to bring Aurianna and Anna back. "Honestly, I don't see any of you small guys being dominant. Except for Michael. He's proved to be dominant," Shaun said, winking at Michael, who just grinned.

"I bet Chase can't be dominant," Fred said, hiding behind Hunter almost immediately. I just laughed.

"Why are you laughing? You actually enjoyed me being dominant earlier today, before the guys got here," Chase said, raising an eyebrow. I felt myself blush big time as the rest of the guys busted out laughing. I walked out of the kitchen and towards the stairs, only to be stopped by Chase. "What's your problem? It was the truth and it was funny," he said, crossing his arms. I barely noticed the other guys sticking their heads out the door of the kitchen to see what was going on.

"I can't take that kind of shit, it's embarrassing," I said, heading up the stairs, again getting stopped by Chase.

"How is it embarrassing? It's good to have something different in a relationship. It's that kind of thing that makes it stronger. And the guys don't care who's dominant."

"I know that, but they didn't have to know just yet," I said, glaring at Chase. He flinched a bit. I noticed his anger only had a moment before busting through. "So, if you don't mind, I'd like it if you keep our personal sex life quiet unless I say it's okay." Chase's eyes flared. Boom goes his anger.

"If that's how you truly feel, I'm done with you," he said, walking to the bottom of the stairs. "I am sick and tired of your shit, Dean. It seems that every time I'm around you, something bad happens or I do something to piss you off. So, I'm done with you."

His eyes were watering as he jogged up the stairs and towards our room. What the fuck have I done?