‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase -Point of View-

I fell forward onto my knees,sobbing along with my husband as I wrapped my arms around him "I forgive you...oh god I forgive you!" I sobbed into him.

i felt Dean grab me,pulling me tightly against him as we continued to sob "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry baby!" he cried into my shoulder. My now tiny body shaking with the force of my sobs.

"I love you..I love you so much!" I sobbed into his neck as we gripped helplessly into each other. I closed my eyes as we continued to apologize to each other for every possible thing we've done to each other over the years.

I honestly didn't care..I was just happy to have him back..happy to have my heart back where it belonged.

Time Jump

After what felt like hours of nothing but crying we finally calmed down enough for understandable speech.

"Chase...please..please come home...I need you...our family needs you.." Dean whispered,looking into my eyes. I stared at him for a moment before nodding my head

"ill come home..I want to go home" I said,giving him a small smile that reached my eyes for the first time in a week.

Dean smiled and hugged me tightly before standing us up. I looked at Angel and Greg smiling at them and nodded. Angel broke down and cried happily, glad to have me and Dean back together.

Dean looked at me and took my hand tightly as he walked me up to the lodge to get my bags "You need to start eating" I heard him say. I looked up at him..Was I ready to start eating again? I haven't in a whole week,eating just enough to keep my body running a little.

"I..I don't know if I can..." I muttered,staring off into the trees as Angel brought me my bag of cloths. I smiled at him as I took it,hugging him tightly then hugging Greg before pulling away. " I love you guys, I'll better see you at the house tomorrow" I said, earning eager nods from both boys.

"Lets go home Chase..I have a lot more to make up for" Dean said,pulling me tightly to him as we walked to the car. I smiled warmly up at him,greatly missing his embrace..everything. I suddenly stopped,earning a worried look from Dean "Baby..what's wrong?" He asked.

I lifted my gaze and sat the bag down on the ground before gripping Dean's shirt and pulling him towards me " Kiss me dammit" I muttered,earning a smile from Dean as he cupped my face and kissed me...deeply and passionately. I closed my eyes,eagerly kissing him back,gripping his shirt tightly..I think in all our years..this has to come in second to our first kiss I thought before slowly pulling away from Dean.

" Lets go home.. I want to make love you Chase." Dean said,grabbing my bag and tossing it into the car. I smiled brightly at this..Hmm Finally..I can feel his touch even more..god how I missed him I thought as I climbed into the car and relaxed as Dean drove us back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea..I went back and added more...because I'm awesome like that