‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

As Chase and I walked into the house, I pulled him close to me and kissed him tenderly. He placed his hands on my chest and kissed me back, lightly grazing his tongue against my bottom lip. I began to kiss him more passionately and his arms wound around my neck.

After a few minutes, I pulled away, looking down at the man who stole my heart. "I've missed you so much, Chase," I whispered, resting my forehead against his. Chase smiled and pecked my lips.

"I've missed you, too, Dean," he whispered, resting his head against my chest. I held him there against me and kissed his head. "Now, let's go do what you said you'd do," he said after a while, pulling me towards the stares.

"First," I said, pulling him to stop. "You need to at least eat something, to put me at ease." He looked at me, unsure of what to do. I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me. "Honestly, I liked it when you had meat on your bones. It let me know you were in perfect condition. The way you look now... it looks like you're about to faint."

As I stared into his eyes, they began to shine a bit more than they were when I went to him. "You truly do care for me .... don't you?" he asked softly, a smile playing on his lips.

"Of course I do. If I didn't ... I wouldn't have come to you broken and desperate. Honestly, I've never cried so much in front of anyone like that ... no one," I said, smiling at him. "Yeah, I've cried in front of the guys, but when you walked out ... that was the first time I could care less about anything. All I knew was that the man who I've come to cherish over everything in the world had turned his back on me for my own stupidity."

Chase wrapped his arms around my waist, and held on for dear life. I held him tightly, never wanting him to hurt again ... to become broken as he did again. "I thought my life was over when you did. I couldn't sleep ... couldn't smile ... couldn't do anything. It was as if my free will had walked right out the door with you." Chase looked up at me and stared for a long time. He didn't say anything, just looked at me. "You always kept me stable."

"I apologize for embarrassing you like I did --"

Cutting him off, I said, "No need to apologize. I shouldn't have overreacted. You were just wanting to make people smile." I kissed him for a long moment, pulled away, and smiled. "Come, let's get meat on your bones. It's scaring me that I can feel your ribs through our clothes." Chase laughed and I cherished it. How I missed everything about him.

Time Elapse

Chase and I were cuddled up on our bed, wearing nothing but boxers. Chase had finally ate, which made me relax a shitload and a half. He had pretty much emptied the fridge, which I didn't mind. The other guys had said they'd restock it while we "did our thing".

I pulled Chase on top of me, kissing his neck and moving my way up to his lips. He moaned, and started grinding himself against me. Even before he started grinding against me my member was fully awake. He was just adding to the fire. "I want you so bad, Dean," he said between kisses.

"God, how I want you, Chase," I replied back, gripping his ass. His moans became more persistent as I started removing his boxers. "Now, let's have some fun. It's been far too much not being able to make love to you, baby," I said, causing Chase to look down at me, a smile on his face. When I met his gaze, I almost wanted to cry in happiness.

His eyes were shining again.