‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

I stood there, covered in gooey white stuff, and look over at Fred. "Oh, Freddy?" I said, a smile on my face. Still laughing, he looked at me and almost immediately stopped. "Meet me by the pool. I want to talk to you for a moment -- privately."

"You're gonna kill me!" he shrieked. I laughed and that caused him to glare at me. I shook my head and looked over at my laughing husband, who was starting to calm down a bit.

"Chase, would you please clean this up while I go have a chat with Fred?" I asked, causing him to make an over-dramatic sigh and nod. "I love you," I said, smiling at him lovingly. He grinned and made a heart with his hands, in which I happily returned. "Now, Fred, to the pool."

Fred ran down the stairs as I jogged after him. I wasn't going to kill him, but I was going to do something that would ruin that hair he worked for two hours on. I smirked as I walked out the back towards and headed toward where Fred was standing. "Hi there," I said, smiling warmly at my husband's good friend.

"Um, hi," he said, his face looking a tad bit scared. "You aren't going to kill me are you?" he asked warily as I stood a half foot away from him. I shook my head and gripped his shoulders in my hands. "Dean ... what are you doing?"

"This," I said, picking him up and jumping into the pool. He screamed right before they were silenced by the water. When we both resurfaced, Fred looked over at me and gave me such an angered look that I quickly climbed out of the pool and started running around the house.

"You're fucking going to pay for this, Dean! Chase's husband or not!" I heard him yell. I fell to the ground out front and busted out laughing, only to realize my boxers were no longer on me.

Time Elapse

Luckily, I was able to get inside before anyone was able to see me in the nude laughing like a mad man. I had gotten a shower and was dressed, now heading downstairs where everyone was about to play a card game. "What game?" I asked, sitting down beside Chase.

"Egyptian Ratscrew," Geoff said, shuffling the huge stack of cards and smiling. "I know it's your favorite game, my good friend." I nodded excitedly as I started bouncing up and down where I was sitting. Everyone laughed and the younger people looked a bit confused.

"How do you play?" Chase asked, looking at me with a confused look. I just looked at him and smiled evilly.

"You'll soon find out, love," I said as the cards started getting passed out.

Time Elapse

"Ow! Damn you, Chase! Take off your ring! You too, Dean!" Shaun said, glaring at us.

"NO!" we both screamed, laughing as the cards in our hands started building up. I had a feeling the game between us was going to be interesting -- especially with all the others trying to get back in. At the moment, it was between me, Geoff and Chase. Geoff was losing and I had a smile plastered to my face.

It was a rare thing that I ever lost this thing, but if Chase keeps slapping like he was, he was surely going to beat me. I just knew he wasn't going to beat me, I was sure about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
squeeeeeeeeeee