‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase-Point of View-

After the game with Geoff,I won of course,I walked with Dean back up to the bedroom,sitting on the bed as I started thinking about something " Baby..what are you thinking about?" Dean asked,sitting down beside me. I smiled as I leaned against him.

" I want to adopt again...Angel and Greg have moved out so now its just the A-twins...I want more kids Dean..Please" I begged,pouting at him. I watched as he thought about it before nodding his head,causing me to squeal happily and wrap my arms around him tightly.

Dean laughed and hugged me back before laying us back onto the bed, I smiled and nuzzled into him as i fell asleep..finally able to after a long and tiring week.

Time Jump

I yawned as I woke up,shaking Dean a little,who was covered in blankets " baby..wake up..we need to go look at kids" I muttered and pulled them blankets away only to find Shaun grinning at me "AHH!! YOU SON OF BITCH!!!" I screamed as I fell out of bed, I heard Dean and the guys laughing down the hall.

"SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!!' I screamed as I stumbled up and ran down the hall,tackling Dean to the floor and gave him a purple nurple before jumping up and running to the bedroom again to get dressed.

Time Jump

After Dean and and I got dressed,we climbed into the car and drove down to the orphanage. I knew what I wanted..I wanted a new born..someone Dean and I can start brand new with..someone who would know the horried things that could have happened.

After a bit Dean and I pulled into the parking lot and I ran into the building,smiling happily as Dean came in behind me,chuckling.