‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

Flashback

I was standing by the pool, waiting for Chase to get ready. Sometimes, he was such a girl, it scared me. I looked up when I heard the back door open, seeing Chase jump down the stairs and jog over to me. "Ready?" he asked as I sighed. "What? What's wrong?"

"Are you sure you want more kids?" I asked, looking at him in the eye. He studied me for a moment and nodded. "I just think we should wait until the A-twins are older -- like sixteen."

"Dean, that's eleven years from now," he replied, raising an eyebrow. "I can't and won't wait that long." I scowled at him. He just crossed his arms and stood his ground.

"But I can't take having so many around the house!" I exclaimed. "I mean, it was fine when we had two teens who were able to take care of the A-twins when we needed time to ourselves, but they're gone. How can we burden your parents with even more when Greg and Angel aren't available?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.

"They don't mind," Chase simply replied. "I talked to them yesterday about it and they said they'd be more than happy to have more kids to take care of." I looked away, not sure of what to say.

"Well, we're waiting. Whether you want to or not. Just until the girls are older," I said sitting down on one of the lounge chairs. Chase threw his arms up and stalked towards the house. "Chase," I called causing him to stop and look at me. "I'm not trying to start anything, but I have a lot on my plate as it is and I don't know how much more I can take."

"Please?! Please please please, Dean?" he pleaded, causing me to look up at his face. When I saw his pout, and the pleading look in his eyes, I immediately crumbled.

"Damn you! Damn you and that fucking pout! Where the fuck are my keys?" I asked, standing up and feeling in my pockets. I looked up at Chase who was grinning and dangling my keys from one of his fingers. I sighed and headed around to the car.

Current Time


We were just pulling into the parking lot of the foster home when Chase threw his door open and jumped out. I parked the car and watched as Chase stood up and ran inside. I laughed as I shook my head and shut the car off. Getting out, I walked into the home and was immediately attacked my Chase who was real excited about something.

"NEW BORN TRIPLETS!" he squealed, looking up at me for a moment and then immediately pulling me into a room. I walked over to where there was three cribs, all of which had a baby in them. Two were girls, and the other was a boy. "We have to get them!" he said, pleading me with his eyes.

I groaned as I looked down at him. "Triplets, though?" I asked, my eyebrows coming together.

"They need us, Dean! Please?!" he begged, literally getting down his knees and wrapping his arms around my leg and hanging on for dear life. "Please?!" He gave me The Pout and I tried to fight it, but it was useless. He must have noticed that the battle was in his favor because he jumped back up and ran to find the woman that ran the home.

"You three are lucky. He's a great person," I whispered to the three sleeping babies. I sighed as the woman came in and smiled at her. "I'm going to go crazy," I said, keeping my gaze on her. Chase wrapped his arms around my neck, causing me to wrap my arms around his waist. "You are so damn lucky I love you and love to see you happy," I whispered as the woman started talking.