‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

As Geoff and I took the new additions to the family upstairs, I felt my anger rising. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, and eventually, the anger subsided. We walked into the room in which Chase had Fred clear out and I noticed that the room was set up specifically for the three little ones. I smiled to myself and took Jasper over to the only crib that wasn't pink.

"They are beautiful," Geoff said, picking up Krystal and carefully setting her in one of the two other cribs. She stirred a little but didn't awaken. I did the same with my new son and he woke up, his eyes such a beautiful color. I gasped as I looked at them. They were blue around the outside with green in the center. "What?" Geoff asked, walking over to me and Jasper. He looked down and gasped as well. "Oh my," he whispered, his voice filled with awe.

"They're gorgeous," I said, a smile in my voice. I barely noticed Geoff nodding in agreement. Jasper then smiled and his eyes lit up. He started gurgling and I took a deep breath through my nose, only to cover my nose. "Ugh! Geoff, take care of his diaper, would you?"

"I'm not a babysitter, you change him. He is your kid after all," Geoff said, heading out of the room. I whined, causing him to stop and look at me. "I'm not doing it."

"Doing what?" Fred said, walking into the room and looking at us both. Geoff scowled at me for a moment before responding.

"Dean won't change his son's diaper. He asked me to do it." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Dean, you're such a fucking child," Fred said, walking over to Jasper's crib and picking him up. "I'll take care of it. Get out of here. I'll check the girls as well." I thanked Fred and walked out of the room, heading for my own room.

"What is so bad about a diaper change that you can't do it yourself?" Geoff asked, falling in step beside me.

"I don't know how to do it," I replied, looking down in slight embarrassment. Geoff just laughed maniacally. "What?"

"It's not hard, my friend," he replied once he calmed down from his laughing fit. I just scowled at him as I walked into my room. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Anyways, on a different note, how in the hell did you get talked into getting triplets?"

"Chase gave me The Pout," I said, looking over at Geoff. He let out a laugh and sat at the end of the bed.

"Shaun does the same thing to me on some occasions," he replied, running a hand through his hair. As we started talking about our partners, I felt my eyes getting heavy. And before I knew it, I fell asleep.

Time Elapse

I awoke to Chase screaming in my ear. "Damn it, Dean! Wake up!" I opened my eyes, and my hand immediately clamped on his mouth.

"I'm up," I said, looking up into his green eyes. I removed my hand and sat up, a yawn escaping my mouth. "What's up?" I asked, looking back up at Chase.

"Dinner's ready," he replied, smiling at me. "Geoff told me he wanted to do something super special for Shaun."

I raised an eyebrow. "And what would that be?" I asked, a smile warming on my face. Chase's eyes lit up and his smile widened.

"He wants to ask Shaun to marry him," Chase said, causing my mouth to drop open. I got up and ran downstairs and spotted Geoff on the couch.

"Geoff, can I talk to you for a moment?" I called, causing him to look at me and nod. He walked over to me and I pulled him out of sight. "Are you sure?" He looked confused for the briefest moment before catching on.

"I'm positive," he replied, a smile appearing on his face. "I've never been so happy in my life. I know my life is complete with him." I nodded and smiled at him.

"TO THE FOOD!" Chase said, running down the stairs and into the dining room. Everyone laughed and followed Chase. I gave Geoff's shoulder a quick squeeze.

"I'm happy for you, mate," I whispered. We then joined everyone else and took our seats next to our partners.