‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase/Shaun -Point of View-

I smiled at Shaun as I set the table for everyone except Shaun and Geoff,I had something special for them two. I was really happy for them. I couldn't believe Geoff was going to purpose to Shaun.

I walked over to Geoff and flicked his ear,causing him to look at me. I smiled and winked before sitting down,eating with everyone "Mommy..why isn't uncle Geoff and Aunt Shaun eating with us?" Anna asked,gazing at them curiously.

"Because honey,Geoff is doing something nice for Shaun,their just waiting for us to finish eating" I smiled,before eating my food,I had fed the triplets before starting dinner so they were sleeping peacefully up stairs.

I looked around after a bit once everyone was done eating "Alright guys,everyone out while I clean!" I said "Shaun and Geoff will help me,everyone else OUT!!!" I laughed,pushing them out of the kitchen and out the back yard.

I looked back at Geoff and winked,smiling as I walked with Dean out the pool area,the kitchen already clean and ready for Geoff to do what he needed,I had made Shaun favorite food for the time as well.

Shaun's P.O.V

I watched Chase push everyone out of the kitchen and gazed over at Geoff who looked nervous about something, I took his hand and stared at him intently "Honey...are you ok?" I asked,causing him to look at me and nod quickly,smiling.

"I'm fine my love" he said,leaning over and kissing my cheek before standing me up and walking me over to where a very romantic two man dinner awaited us,my eyes widened in shock and I stared at him,earning a chuckle from my lover.

"G-Geoff...honey what's going on?" I asked nervously as he sat me down at the table.

"Nothing...I just wanted to do something nice for you" he said,smiling as he sat down across from me. I smiled warmly at him and started eating when he did..I knew something was up..but I couldn't figure out what it was....