‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase -Point of View-

I couldn't help but laugh at my son,pulling him down onto the bed with his brother " I cut it..I wanted something new" I chuckled,hugging him before hugging Greg. Dean smiling at me.

"A-Alright..its just so weird seeing you with short hair mom" he said,gazing up at my hair with indifference. I giggled and started tickling him before standing up,hugging the guys,all who were looking at me weirdly.

I shook my head and wondered over to the computer,getting comfortable in my chair as I turned the computer on,placing head phones in my ears. I signed onto the internet and onto my normal chat sight,smiling when I saw my cousin Keegan online.

"About time" I muttered as I send him a message and as usual, we begun our normal role playing,something he got me into it a couple years ago.

Time Jump

Keegan and I were in the process of a love scene in our role play between our two people,my foot wiggling as I figgeted,getting antsy due to not moving so much.

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard Dean exclaime behind me,my chair and me suddenly pushed away from the computer. I fell onto the ground before standing up.

"Honey! What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed,frowning at him. Dean turned around and faced and for the first time in years I was actually scared of my husband,causing me to back away.

"Your fucking cheating on me!?" He screamed,walking towards me,my eyes widened in horror as I felt my back against the wall.

"What?! No! I'm not cheating on you!" I cried. I couldnt' believe this. Dean actually thought I would cheat on him.

"Your lieing!! that right there proves it!!" Dean exclaimed,pointing to the computer as he slammed his hand beside my face on the wall,causing me to look up at him.

"Dean! I'm not cheating on you!!!"I exclaimed. That look in his eyes..was scaring me so much. My eyes widened when I felt Dean's hand come down across my face

"Fucking lier!! I can't believe you!! After everything I just told you,you go and do this!!" He screamed. I held my face,tears streaming down as I sobbed.

"You..you hit me...you just hit me.." I cried before pushing past him and out of the house. I couldn't believe this...I couldn't believe Dean just hit me. I ran to Angel and Greg's house,bursting into the lodge.

"ANGEL!! GREG!!" I cried as I closed the door,locking it. Angel and Greg came running from the bedroom,their eyes widening.

"Mom?! What happened?" Angel asked,running up to me. I felt him remove my hand then heard a gasp come from him as he touched my face,causing me to flinch.

"Did dad do this to you?!" Greg exclaimed in anger, I looked down,nodding my head as I broke down into sobs again.