‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase -Point of View-

Its been a week...a week now since Dean hit me. The mark on my face was fading but my heart was even more shattered then before. I was curled up on the couch when I saw Freddy walk in,closing the door behind him.

"Chase..." He whispered,walking over and sitting next to me. I turned my head and looked at him. I felt nothing as I stared at the man who was once my best friend. As I looked at him,memories of everything came flooding into my mind,tears filling my eyes again.

"Freddy...what am i going to do?" I asked,sobbing into his chest, I felt his arms wrap around me tightly,rubbing my back "I can't take it anymore..I miss him so much but i'm so afraid..so scared he'll hit me again.." I cried.

Fred remained silent,mearly holding me in his arm. I heard him start to hum..I knew the song right away. It was one of my favorites and Fred use to play it all the time for me when I was upset. I heard him start to sing,my eyes closing as I listened to him.

I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain, away
I keep your photograph
And i know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And i don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away, you don't feel me, anymore

The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high you steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm Broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away
You don't feel me anymore


I took a deep breath,relaxing in his arms before I pulled away from him,wipping my face "Thank you Freddy.." I whispered. Fred gently rested his hand on my cheek as he looked into my eyes.

"Please..figure things out with you and Dean...even with his anger problems you guys are so perfect for eachother.." He said softly. I nodded my head even though I highly doubted Dean and I would ever get back together..not after he hit me.

"I'll try...I really will" I said softly before hugging my best friend again. I watched him stand up,sending me a soft smile before leaving. When the door closed, I stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

I reached under the sink and pulled out the first aid kit,closing the door and locking it as I pulled my sleeves up,grabbing the razer from the sink and bring it across my wrist,adding to the other fresh ones.

I closed my eyes and relaxed more after wards. When I was ready,I wrapped my wrist up and pulled my sleeves back down before returning everything to its normal state.

I walked back out of the bathroom and to the couch,curling back up as I stared mindlessly at the TV..my only hope was that this marriage ordeal went over well with Dean and I.

Time Jump

"Mom..can I speak to you for a moment please?" I heard Angel speak behind me. I turned and looked at him,seeing the razer in his hand. I sighed and looked down before nodding my head.

Angel sat down beside me and took my arm,pulling my sleeves up with a gasp "I'm sorry Angel...I just..I needed the release..." I whispered softly,not looking him in the eye.

" Mom please..dont do this to yourself...I need you...the triplets need you.." he said softly,I could hear his voice breaking. I saddened more at the mention of my three youngest children..all who were at Fred and Jackson's place.

"I know..I'm really trying..everything just hurts so much.." I cried "I feel like he ripped my heart and soul out" I sobbed,my voice broken as I leaned my head on my son's shoulders.

I heard the alarm go off in their bedroom, the song Dean had sung to me that day blasting through the speakers..the sound of those words caused me to lose it as I stood up "lies!!! that you ever told me!!! all these years were nothing but a joke to you!!" I screamed,tears streaming down my face.

"You never loved me!!! You never cared about me!!!" I yelled at no one before I fell into a heap of sobs,my body shaking.