‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

It's been two weeks since Chase has taken me back. We decided to go through with the therapy, just in case. After about a week and a half, Chase decided to stop the therapy. I still go to anger management, just to be on the safe side.

At the moment, Chase was playing DDR with Angel and Greg. They were all laughing, throwing jokes back and fourth. The incident with James was taken care of, and I was on parole for it, so I couldn't go anywhere except here, the lodge, Chase's parents house, and work. I had to stay in anger management, which I agreed to happily. I would do anything to make sure that Chase was safe and happy.

I walked out to the pool and sat in one of the lounge chairs, wanting to kick back and relax. As I sat there, I pondered on why Chase was deciding to still be with me. I fucked up so many times over the years, giving him more than enough reasons to walk out and never come back. I wondered what made me so special to him that he stayed by side.

Standing up, I walked inside and looked for the guitar. Finding it in the living room closet, I grabbed it and walked over to the couch. I started playing, my eyes closing at the music surrounded me. I heard someone come into the room, but I paid them no mind. After a moment, the words poured from my mouth, Chase on my mind.

"I instantly knew
When I saw you
You and I would be forever
Hearts never apart
True from the start
To each other and together
There's nothing we can't do
And until the end of time
If you tell me you'll be mine

I'm never gonna spend another night
Without you in my dreams
For the rest of my life
I'm gonna reach out to you honestly
And try
To give you what you need
With all of my might
'Cause nothing has ever felt
So real and so right
So I'm gonna never spend another night
Without you in my dreams

'Cause you
Are so in my heart
Even alone in the dark
I can feel the light of our love shining
We are so meant to be
That we are definitely
Destiny
And there's no denying
That I love you
Though it's so cliché
There's nothing else to say.
"

As I continued, I heard more people walk in. I opened my eyes and saw everyone standing around the living room. I landed on Chase, my eyes staying locked on him. He smiled at me, and I smiled back, the song slowly coming to an end. Once it came to a stop, everyone clapped and my smile only got bigger.

I put the guitar down and walked over to Chase, wrapping my arms around his waist. I pressed a tender kiss to his lips, feeling his wrap around my neck. When he pulled away, he looked a bit freaked. "What's wrong, love?" I asked, my arms still wrapped around his waist.

"I .. sorta broke the TV in the entertainment center," he said, still looking freaked. I pulled away and reached into my back pocket, pulling out my wallet. I then thought about it for a moment and put it back.

"Guys, let's go. We're in need of a new flat screen," I said, walking towards the door. I stopped when no one else moved. "What?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"You're just going to get a new one? You're not going to freak out?" Hunter asked, completely shocked that I didn't get angry.

"Pretty much," I said, shrugging it off. Chase squealed and ran over to me, jumping on my back. I caught his legs and walked out the door, everyone following me.

Time Elapse

While Chase, Angel, Shaun, Hunter, and Fred were all looking for video games that we didn't have, the rest of us were debating over a new flat screen. Finally coming to an agreement, we all chipped in money and paid for it.

"Hey, guys," Geoff said, causing Jackson, Greg, Michael and I to look at him. "I have an idea that would totally freak out our partners."

"We're listening," Michael said, smiling.

"Wait, will this cause --" I started, looking at Geoff.

"No, this won't cause problems for you and Chase," Geoff said, grinning. I nodded for him to continue.

"Sweet Transvestite show," he said simply, his grin widening. We all agreed and went to go look for our partners. Tonight was going to be a very entertaining night, for sure.