‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase -Point of View-

I watched as the guys carried the new TV out to the car,loading it. I looked over at Dean,smiling at him. The classes were working. That was the only reason why I took him back. If he didn't want to do the classes then i would have continued with the divorce and would have left him,taking the triplets with me.

"Baby..do you need anything else while we're here?" I asked looking at him. Dean shook his head and got into the car with the guys,talking about something..what I had no idea. I shook my head and got in as well,relaxing as we all went back home.

Time jump

I watched as they guys hooked up the TV,a smile on my face as they all worked together..Dean's anger was much much better..able to handle himself better..something I was thankful for.

"Honey..can you bring me some coffee?" He asked,looking over at me, I smiled,nodding my head as I walked from the room and down the hall to the kitchen to make him coffee. As the coffee started to drip I thought I heard music come on but shook my head,remembering the new TV.

I made him a cup of coffee before walking down the hall,back to Dean with his coffee,smiling.

Time jump

Fred,Hunter,Shaun and I were sitting on the chairs,watching TV when music started sounding throughout the house.

How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked
He thought you were the candyman.
Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie.

I'm glad we caught you at home, could we use your phone?
We're both in a bit of a hurry.
We'll just say where we are, then go back to the car
We don't want to be any worry.