‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

When the music started, Michael, Geoff, Greg, Jackson and I headed for the stairs. Geoff was the first to walk down, his voice ringing out. I heard our partners gasp as their eyes landed on him, wearing lingerie and heels.

"How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked
He thought you were the candyman.
"

The rest of us started down, dancing as best we could in the heels. We joined Geoff in the singing, causing even more gasps from the others as they looked at us. I looked at Chase and he looked like he was scared and freaked at the site of me. I mentally killed Geoff ten times because of it.

"Don't get strung out by the way that I look,
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day,
But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound
You look like you're both pretty groovy
Or if you want something visual that's not too abysmal
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie.

I'm glad we caught you at home, could we use your phone?
We're both in a bit of a hurry.
We'll just say where we are, then go back to the car
We don't want to be any worry.
"

I saw Angel get up and start grinding against Greg, causing everyone to laugh. Chase still looked a bit freaked, but he was laughing along with everyone else. I felt so out of place in what I was dressed up in that I nearly forgot that I had the next verse to myself. We walked around the room, strutting as best we could in ten inch heels. I have no clue how women could pull it off.

"So you got caught with a flat, well, how about that?
Well babies, don't you panic.
By the light of the night when it all seems alright
I'll get you a satanic mechanic.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So why don't you stay for the night? Or maybe a bite?
I could show you my favourite obsession.
I've been making a man with blond hair and a tan
And he's good for relieving my tension

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

So come up to the lab. And see what's on the slab.
I see you shiver with antici... pation!
But maybe the rain isn't really to blame
So I'll remove the cause, but not the symptom.
"

Once we got done, we headed upstairs, heading for my room as fast as we could without falling on our asses. Once we got to my room, I sat down and immediately removed the heels, sighing in relief once my feet were free.

"Never again, O'Day. Never again!" I said, glaring at Geoff. He just gave me a grin and posed. I laughed as I grabbed my clothes from earlier and started to change back into them, laughing at all the things the guys were throwing at each other.

Time Elapse

Chase and I had bit of a confrontation over the heels and the show we put on. But it all faded fast and right now were were making out, both of us stripped down to our boxers. "God, it's been far too long," Chase said as he rolled over and pinned me to the bed. I nodded as he furiously kissed me again, my moans pervading the air.

We took the boxers off and I was about to go down on Chase when he stopped me. "No, baby. I'm being dominant this time."

"You were last time," I said, grinning down at him. He laughed and kissed me.

"I know, and I loved it!" At that, Chase positioned himself behind me and started slowly thrusting in me.