‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Greg -Point of View-

I groaned as I woke up,looking around me "A-Angel?" I called weakly only to hear a man's voice.

"Your brother isn't here Greg" the man spoke, my head shot up and I looked around before laying eyes on the one man I didn't ever want to see again in my life "Hello Greg...did you really think I would let you and Angel away from me so easily?" my father asked,grinning.

I glared angrily at him " I swear to GOD when my mother,Father and the guys find me, you are so dead!" I screamed angrily as I tried to break free but found out quickly that I was tied down. I leaned back in the chair and kept the glare on my father until I saw another man enter the room and walk to my father.

The man smirked at me before sitting on my father's lap and kissing him deeply,a kiss my father--shockingly enough--returned before wrapping his arms around the unknown man and staring at me. The man looked at me again and chuckled "What? Didn't know your father was gay?" he asked.

I snorted and turned my head away "Awww...come on..this isn't worse then you fucking your own twin brother" I heard the man speak again "What's it like? screwing him like that? can't find your own man so you use your brother for your own personal pleasure?"

My head shot back to the man as I growled angrily " I love my brother you bastard! more then my father does you I'm sure!" I grinned,only to have the man walk up and slap me across the face and flash a ring in front of my face.

"your father and I are married you no good piece of shit!" he exclaimed before returning to my father. I stared out the window,praying..wishing that mom and dad find me Please be OK Angel..please...I love you so much i cried in my head as sleep began to take over,everything going black around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short guys