‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Dean -Point of View-

As I stared, I knew I was drooling. I went from his lower half to his chest, noticing a tattoo. I walked over to the bed as I continued to study the permanent marking over his heart.

Dean Hugh Valeno - 8/14/07

I looked at Chase's face, a smile appearing. I leaned down and kissed him ... tenderly. He wrapped his arms around my neck, arranging both of us so he was on top of me. I leaned against the headboard as Chase deepened the kiss, slowly griding against me. I moaned softly as I felt my member becoming harder with every one of his movements.

I then pulled away and grabbed his hips. He let out a whine and pouted. "What's wrong, Dean?" he asked, running his hands though my hair gently. I studied him for a moment, my thought's racing.

"You've got to heal before we can do anything," I said after a few minutes. He raised his eyebrow and met my gaze.

"It's not like I'm going to be the dominant one," he replied, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"But what if I wanted to go down on you before doing anything else?" I asked, causing him to glare at me. "So, we're not going to have any fun of this kind until you are fully healed. Okay?" Chase didn't say anything for a long while, just stared at me. After a few more minutes of having a stare down, he finally nodded and climbed off of me, snuggling close to me.

"But how am I going to get of this raging hard on?" he asked, looking down at his tattoo and poking at it, flinching at it every time. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes.

"Think of the most disturbing thing ever. That always works for me," I said, rubbing his arm. I saw Chase thinking and then his face contort into disgust. "Found it?" I asked, looking down at him. He nodded and buried his face into my chest.

"That's so wrong!" he groaned. "So fucking sick!" I laughed at his tone and kissed the top of his head. "If you knew what I was thinking, you wouldn't be laughing," he said, looking up at me.

"I figured as much. It's just the way you were reacting that was causing me to laugh," I replied, looking down at him. He sighed and smiled. Getting up, he walked over to the closet and pulled out a set of clothes and walking into the bathroom.

"You coming to join me?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder to look at me. I shook my head, causing him to pout again. "Why not?"

"You know damn well why not," I said jokingly, causing him to smile. He nodded and went into the bathroom. As the shower water started, I decided I might as well get rid of this raging hard on between my legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short for me, but I was having a bit of a hard time trying to figure out what to write
so please don't kill me >.<