‹ Prequel: Brand New Start
Sequel: Beautiful Remains

An Unbreakable Bond

Chase -Point of View-

I was almost regretting the piercings..almost. I washed my body,making sure everything was clean before stepping out and drying off,pulling on my cloths before making my way out the bathroom,smiling at Dean who was asleep on the bed,his face buried into my pillow. I quietly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of it before setting it as my back ground photo.

I gently crawled into the bed beside him and curled up into his chest,I felt him move a bit and then his arm finding itself around my waist. I smiled and closed my eyes,falling asleep.

Time Jump

Finally..after weeks of waiting, I was completely healed..of course Dean had no idea, I made sure to keep it from him.

"MOM!!! AURIANNA WONT STOP JUMPING ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I heard Anna scream from upstairs, I sighed and made my way up them and to the twins bedroom to find Anna's sister of course..jumping on the bed "Tell her to stop! she's messing it all up!!" Aurianna cried,staring up at me.

"Anna, stop jumping on your sisters bed now before I get your father" I said sternly. Anna pouted at me before getting down " Now you two go outside and play, I think Fred and Jackson are out there..go bother them" I smiled. Anna squealed and started running,her sister right behind her.

I shook my head and made my way back down stairs as I waited for Dean to get back home from work, I stood in front of the door with a cup of his favorite coffee just as he came in. He stopped and looked at me before smiling and taking the coffee "Thank you sweetheart" he said,kissing me.

I smiled and grabbed his shirt before he could pull away "Where do you think your going?" I asked,smirking. Dean looked at me confused.

"Umm..drink my coffee then shower and bed.." he said,confusion clear on his face. I grinned at him and grabbed the coffee,setting it on the counter in the kitchen.

"No.. your coming up stairs with me and making love to me" I said as I turned and pulled him by his tie up the stairs and into the bedroom.