Merry A7Xmas

1/1

Melody Sanders sighed and flopped back onto her soft bed. She was having an on going mental debate on weather or not to call her parents and tell them she would be flying in for Christmas. It was 2 am Christmas eve. Melody hadn’t seen her parents or her brother since she was 18 and decided to move to Sheffield in the United Kingdom to peruse her dream of modeling. For the past 3years Melody has ran a extremely successful alternative modeling agency all on her own. It’s been five years and Melody wasn’t even sure if she would be welcomed back into her parent’s house for her two week stay. She knew that she defiantly wouldn’t be welcome if they knew the reason she was coming was only for work. Melody let out another small sigh, well that wasn’t completely true she wanted to come desperately but just didn’t have the time she was just lucky that the photo shoot that she needed to be at was taking place in Huntington on the 28th. “Come on Mel don’t be a pussy it’s your parents for crying out loud you talk to them almost everyday!” Melody said out loud sitting up in her bed and grabbing her cell phone and dialing her parents’ number.
“Melly! What a surprise I didn’t expect to hear from you until tomorrow.” Melody’s mother spoke. She could hear the happiness dripping off of her mother’s words.
“Well that’s what I kind of wanted to talk to you about mom. You see I fly in 4hours. I’m coming home for Christmas.” She spoke a small smile playing on her lips. She heard her mother squeal with excitement on the other side of the line.
“Oh Melly!! That’s wonderful!! Your father and brother will be so excited! So will the boys and Val! We all have missed u so much!” Her mother gushed into the phone.
“I’ve missed you too mom, I’ve missed everyone. But I don’t want you telling Matt or anyone other then dad I want it to be a surprise.” Melody told her mother confining her to secrecy.
“Ok my lips are sealed but this is going to be so hard! Even if it is only a fue hours. Call me when your plan lands honey! I love you Melly.” Melody smiled hearing the happiness in her mother’s voice.
“I love you too Mom. I’ll see you soon.” Melody hung up her phone and stood up to finish her packing and shower. She finished her packing in record time then tidied up the mess she had made in the process. Melody turned on the shower and watched the steam build up in the bathroom as she packed her toiletries. She peeled off her pj’s and stepped into the hot water and let it wash down her back and through her platinum blonde hair, her muscles relaxed and she smiled with a sigh. After 20 minutes she was done and turned off the water wrapping her body and hair in huge fluffy black towels and excited the shower. She drew a smiley face in the steamed up mirror before whipping it clean with her towel. Melody examined her self in the mirror, standing back to take a good look at herself. She was pretty nothing really special her long platinum blonde hair hung to just below her breasts, her lips were studded with snakebites, and her eyes were hazel just like her brothers that’s pretty much the only thing that made them look related. Melody smiled and laughed as she thought of her brother and all the crazy things she use to do with him and the rest of their friends. She was excited to see them all. She looked down at her right hip smiling at the medium size tattoo that was forever imprinted on her skin it was a deathbat the sign of her brother and friends band Avenged Sevenfold. She had decided to get it when she turned 19 to remember where she came from and who her family was. Melody dressed and went though all her things one last time to make sure she had all she needed and set her things by the door of her apartment and called a cab to take her to the airport. Once she was at the airport and sitting at her plane gate she let her mind wonder to the one person she tried to not to let her mind wonder to unless the wondering also involved other people. Her mind wondered to Zacky Baker her high school crush, friend, brother’s best friend, and guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. Melody wasn’t the coolest person in high school all her friends were pretty much her brother’s friends too. Matt and Melody were always really close even though they had a three year age difference Matt and his friends didn’t really care that she would tag along sometimes, especially Zacky. Melody and Zack had always had that friends with benefits thing going on Melody always wanted more but Zack didn’t. When the guys left for their second two promoting their album Waking The Fallen Melody left for Sheffield and hasn’t seen the boys since even though she keeps in touch with all of them. Melody was brought out of her thoughts when she heard her plane called over the intercom. She stood grabbing her carry on and standing in line to board the plane. “Huntington here I come.” She mumbled as she took her seat. Once the plane had taken off and everything was good Melody stuck her ear buds of her iPod in her ears turning on Seize the Day smiling as she listened to her brother’s voice slowly falling asleep.
*12pm Christmas Huntington Beach*
“Excuse me miss, I don’t mean to wake you. You look so peaceful but the plane has landed and all the passengers are nearly off.” The flight attendant tapped her arm lightly causing her to wake up.
“Oh wow I slept that whole time.” Melody said smiling as she stood wide awake now. She thanked the stewardess and excited the plane stretching and heading to the baggage claim. Melody got her luggage fairly quick and left the airport getting a cab to take her to her parent’s house. She texted her mother letting her know that she landed safely and was on her way to the house. Half an hour later she was standing on her parent’s porch ringing the doorbell. The door opened and Melody was nearly knocked over by her mother embracing her in a long over due hug. “Hey mom, long time no see.” Melody said smiling tearing up.
“It’s been to long!” Her mother spoke crying tears of joy. “come in its nippy out here.” She said ushering Mel inside smiling ear to ear looking her over. For the next fue hours Melody and her parents sat in the living room catching up and reminiscing.
“So your brother’s having a Christmas party tonight you should surprise him there everyone will be there.” Her father spoke.
“Yes then Christmas dinner here tomorrow! If your going to go you should get ready now. Everyone will most likely be there soon.” Melody agreed and want up stairs to shower and get ready. An hour and a half later she was slipping on her black pumps and heading out the door to her moms car. She slipped inside and turned on the car cranking up the heat. She looked at the time it was 7:30 everyone should be there by now she thought. She looked over the directions to Matt’s house that her mother had given her she knew exactly where it was. Melody started up the car and turned up the radio singing along to Stone Sour as she pulled out the driveway. Within ten minutes she was parked on the street in front of Matt’s. She smiled and got out of the car shutting and locking it. Melody stepped up to the door and she could feel the excitement and anticipation wash over her. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell she could hear music and laughter coming from inside. Moments later the door opened and the sight she saw nearly made her fall over in a fit of giggles. Zacky had opened the door dressed as Santa.
“Oh my god Zacky? What the actual fuck?!” Melody laughed so hard she could barely get the words out of her mouth.
“Melody?!” Zacky gasped his mouth about hitting the floor and eyes going to pop out of his head.
“What?!” Melody heard someone say from inside she knew that voice was none other then her brother. A second later he appeared at the door pushing Zacky out of the way and pulling Melody into a hug. “Mel what are you doing her?” he asked hugging her tightly as she hugged him back.
“Well I came to party of course and of course Christmas.” She said earning a chuckle from her brother. Matt pulled her inside shutting the door by this time the whole gang was surrounding them at the door.
“Oh my god it’s an A7Xmas miracle!” Val screamed latching her self on to Melody once Matt had let go.
“It’s a what now? And Val! I’ve missed my bff so much! ” Melody said laughing.
“A7Xmas! Its ten times better then Christmas because its Avenged Sevenfold status.” Brian answered hugging her next. “long time no see Mel your looking good really grown up.” He said winking.
“Oh god I can only imagine how crazy that gets. And eww Brian are you hitting on me?” She punched his shoulder laughing.
Brian shrugged “What can I say Mel you got hot.” Everyone started laughing Melody had never seen Brian act so serous.
“To bad for u Brian we all know the MellyWelly loves me and not you and wants my sexy bod.” Jimmy said lifting Melody into the air and hugging her tightly.
“What no! We all know she loves me! We have a connection! Right Mel?!” Johnny yelled a hurt look on his face. Jimmy opened his mouth to reply when Matt stepped in.
“Guys! Stop hitting on my little sister! It’s creeping me the fuck out! Plus she would never ever be interested in you short shit you’re to busy living in you gnome world.” Matt said making us all double over in laughter and Johnny mumble mean things under his breath at Matt. The rest of the night went on with laughter and drunken babble as they all caught up filling each other in on the events of the last 5 years. Melody was having the time of her life it would kill her to leave this all behind again. As Melody thought of this she realized that Zacky hadn’t spoke much all night. Melody was starting to wonder what was up and if Zack was ok.
“Matty can I sleep here tonight please.” Melody whined leaning on her brother she was starting to get sleepy and was deffintly to drunk to drive.
“Yes! You can stay here when ever you want.” Matt said hugging his sister.
“Yay! Then I’m going to crash.” Melody smiled hugging everyone goodnight.
“I’ll get you some clothes and show you where you can sleep.” Val said as Melody followed her up the stairs, down the hall and into one of the many large guest rooms. Melody changed into the clothes Val had given her washed her face and climbed into the massive bed that was in the middle of the room. She sighed as she felt herself sink slightly into the soft mattress. Moments later the door opened and then closed again Melody thought it was Matt checking up on her but then she felt someone slip into bed with her and wrap their arms around her pulling her close.
“I’ve missed you so much Mel you don’t even know.” Zacky whispered into her ear as he nuzzled her neck. She flipped over so she was facing him.
“I missed you too Zack.” She said looking into his beautiful green orbs.
“I’m sorry.”
“For what? You have no reason to be sorry.” She replied a bit confused.
“If it wasn’t for me you’d still be living here with us. You wouldn’t have left.” He explained. Melody could see the hurt in Zacky’s eyes it made her heart ach.
“It’s not your fault Zacky its really not.” She whispered braking her eyes from his.
“Yes it is Mel don’t lie I know it is. If I would have told you how I really felt you would be here right now all the time. I was going to tell you but you left before I could.” Zack said pulling Melody into an even tighter and closer embrace.
“What do you mean Zacky?” She asked looking back into his eyes she could see the longing in his eyes. Her heart started beating faster.
“When we left for tour I thought that I was happy the way I was, but a week into the tour I realized that I wasn’t. That I missed you more then anything and that I really did want more with you. I was planning on asking you out when we got back from tour. But when we got back you were gone and your parents told us you left for England..” He said trailing off at the end. “I never stopped missing you Melody. I never stopped loving you.” Melody was shocked she didn’t know what to say she had been waiting to hear those words since she was 16. She pulled Zacky into a passionate kiss and ran her fingers though his dark locks. She pulled away after a fue minutes to look him in the eyes.
“I’ve been waiting to hear that for so long Zacky.” She whispered her voice catching in her throat.
“I know baby I know.” Zacky said kissing her head.
“I love you too Zacky I always have.” She said kissing him again.
“Please don’t leave me again Mel please.” She could hear the venerable side of him.
“I won’t Zacky I promise.” She said looking up at him he smiled and it made her heart melt she smiled back.
“I want to give you the relationship I didn’t give you years ago, the one you deserve.” They kissed again but this time it was something more it was love and everything that they wanted it to be and more. “I love you Melody I always will forever.”
“I love you too Zacky.” She said smiling as she laid her head on his chest.
“Merry a7xmas Melody.” He said softly.
“Merry a7xmas Zacky.”

***********
Melody

Plane

A7XmasEve

Bedtime
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas :) I hope you liked it :D
also the girl in the pic for Melody picture her all blonde with snakebites and also with hazel eyes :) its alot to ask for i know lol :)