Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Ten.

Jordan walked into the dining area with his hands on the back of his head. Brittany smiled and excused herself and left to go find the guys. Jordan focused instead on the Christmas ornaments on the wall then on Arianne’s face.

“Yeah?” Arianne asked, looking up at Jordan.

“Uhm, how’s it going?” Jordan asked, looking at the clock.

“Fine,” Arianne said, amused. She smiled slightly, and sipped her tea.

“Uhm, so whatcha doing on uh.. Tuesday?” Jordan asked, now looking down at the table cloth.

“Hopefully I’ll have a date with this guy I sort of like..” Arianne smiled as Jordan gaped at her, his face sad.
“Oh, okay forget I mentioned-”

“SHE MEANS YOU!” Max yelled from the living room. Arianne looked over to find the whole gang sitting on one couch and watching them eagerly.

“OH,” Jordan said, and grinned. He took Arianne’s hand in his own and kissed it with his lips.

The whole gang whooped and hollered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So any plans for Christmas break?” Brittany asked, as she and Arianne sat in Arianne’s bedroom.

“Well they only get two days off, we’re flying back to Thunder Bay.”

“Meet his family?”

“He wants to meet mine, but I honestly don’t want to set foot in that house again,” Arianne said, remembering the incident.

“Well I betcha’ the Staals are nice. Aren’t they like, famous for that?”

Arianne laughed, “Well we’ll see. Sort of worried though.. What about you? Are you and Kris going to his family?”

“Yeah, we have to tell them the big news. He still didn’t tell them, he said he doesn’t want to give his mom a heart attack.”

As Arianne and Brittany said farewell, she sat on her bed and looked at her half-packed suitcase. She needed to get going, flight leaves tomorrow.

“Excited?” Arianne heard a voice say from the door.

“Yeah, sort of nervous though,” she said as Jordan engulfed her in a hug.

“Well don’t be, you’re charming, cute, my mom already likes you so..”

Arianne laughed as Jordan kissed her on the cheek.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Arianne sat alone at the airport, and waited for Jordan to return from the washroom. She looked over at his phone buzzed in his jacket, and she read ‘One new message: Eric Staal.’

Mom cooked up a storm for you guys, be glad broski

haha it’s arianne, and tell her I said thanks (:

Oh hi. Cant wait to meet you, wheres jordan?

Washroom hes coming out now

Take care of my baby brother I’ll see you guys at the airport here in four hours!

“Watcha doing?” Jordan asked, putting on his jacket.

“Talking to Eric,” she said, laughing.

“Did he say something about me?” Jordan asked, his face worried.

“Haha, no nothing at all.”

They walked to the lounge and plopped down on the seat. Arianne leaned against Jordan and they snuggled together, waiting for the boarding call.

“Jordan? Are you listening?” Arianne asked, as he didn’t reply to her as she was rambling. She looked up to find him asleep, his face peaceful and calm.

Poor guy, she thought, coach has got them working to death. He needs a rest.

Her phone buzzed and she looked down to find a name she hasn’t seen in a while: One new message: Phil Davids

Are you heading back to TB for the break?

Uhm. Yeah, you?

Yeah!! Wanna meet up?

Look I gotta go flight’s gonna leave. I’ll ttyl

She put her phone back and sighed, the less she sees of Phil Davids, the less chance she’ll have to fall for him. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why are my chapters getting so short.. I don't like.
So what do you guys want the story to happen in TB? Leave it in the comments! I might just use one of the ideas (:

Comment Please!