Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Twelve.

Annie: when he texts, I delete it

Brittang: so just tell him to screw off. Phil seems like a bum to me

Annie: but hes so sweet to me.. I just yenno im finally happy with jord and hes just always around. Drives me nuts

Brittang: then tell him to screw off...... Jord > phil just saying

Annie: ugh but it’ll be on my conscience you know..

Brittang: you cant have both arianne, jordan or phil. And from what I can tell, jordan likes you A LOT

Annie: you think so..?

Brittang: oh buddy.. I KNOW so :)

Annie: ..

Brittang: so wut you gonna do?

Annie: what you said “tell him to screw off”

Arianne switched off her computer, and decided to be social on Christmas Eve. After being ushered out of the kitchen by Linda Staal, she retreated to her room to wish Brittany and Kris a merry Christmas.

She walked out to the living room, where Jordan grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her back.

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Getting a jersey, you’re playing hockey with us.”

“Haha, fine. But I want Marc on my team.”

“Why not me?” Jordan asked, placing a hand sarcastically over his heart.
“Cause you’re cocky!” she said, grabbing the Petes jersey he held in his hand. She threw it on and ran for it, Jordan caught her by the waist and planted a kiss on her head.

The pair grabbed their skates and Jordan lent her a Bauer hockey stick. She looked desperate to use it, she never had expensive sticks and usually had crappy hand-me-downs from her mom. She hopped on Jordan’s back and they ran down to the backyard ice rink.

Marc, Eric and Jared were already there, fooling around on the ice. Eric held Parker by the hand, itching to zoom around the ice like Marc and Jared were. But every time he looked down at Parker, he would smile.

“Finally, the happy couple,” Jared said, skating up to the edge. Jordan whacked him on the head and they scrimmaged. Parker would skate up and down the rink, just as smoothly as the rest of them. After half an hour Arianne scooped Parker up and made snowballs with him outside of the rink, then hurling them at his Dad. Thus, the snowball fight had began.