Status: In progress

The Moment I Met You

Nineteen.

“I still can’t believe that Dill Doofus-” Max was saying, as the Penguins sat around the table during the reception.

“Phil Davids,” Brittany corrected, sitting next to Kris.

Max shot her a look, “No. His name shall be Dill Doofus. Anyways, I can’t believe he crashed in like that. If I see his face again, I will lose it.”

“Chill broski,” Crosby said, laughing.

The dance floor was filled with happy couples, and the happiest of all in the middle. Jordan and Arianne had no eyes for anyone else, but each other.

Kris and Brittany got up to dance, and Crosby had a whole line of girls at his tail.

The party went on till the early hours, and when the bride and groom left in their limo headed to the airport.

“Arianne, the famjam wants to say bye,” Jordan said, as he put his cellphone to Arianne’s ear.

“Annie! Just wanted to say have a great time in France with Jordy! Have fun, and I’ll be there for a bit when you come back for you one month, I mean one week stay at home.” came Marcs voice on the other end, sounding quite buzzed.

Jordan sat back and watched Arianne laugh and talk to his family.

“Wait, no. She is apart of my family now,” Jordan thought aloud.

“What was that, hun?” Arianne said, as she hung up the phone and tossed it to Jordan.

Jordan caught it, and smiled. “Nothing.”

*~*~*~*

“Excuse me, could you take us to.. Hotel Concorde La Fayette?” Jordan asked with great difficulty.

The taxi driver smiled and nodded, and the happy couple awaited the first night of their honeymoon.

“Wow..” Arianne said, as she walked into the suite. The gorgeous room was big, bright and cozy. The two settled in for their one week break.

Jordan sat on the bed, and pulled Arianne onto his lap. She pecked him on the cheek.

They smirked at each other, and Arianne giggled as Jordan hurried to put out the “Do not Disturb” sign on the door.

*~*~*~*~*

“This week was really.. Reallly fun,” Jordan said, as the couple sat inside a cafe, watching the wind blow on trees, “But I would’ve had just as much fun back home, as long as I was with you.”

“Yeah.. I think so too. I think the best part of the honeymoon, will be Thunder Bay,” Arianne responded.

“I hope so,” Jordan said.

The airplane back was quiet, just Jordan, Arianne, four movies and a long nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really comfortable writing about.. sex.

& Paris isn't the main part, main part would be back home in Ontario. This story's almost ending!