Status: W.I.P. :3

Spitting out the Blood and Screaming

Chapter 1

I blinked once, twice, three times and I turned my head to the right. I saw a vase of wilting flowers next to me on a plain white table pushed up against a plain white wall with a large window exposing an ugly, flat landscape of concrete, cars and a visible layer of pollution in the air.
I turned back to stare in front of me. I saw a hideous, vomit coloured curtain encircling something and I frowned.
Where am I?
I turned to the left and I saw a similar curtain, blocking my view of anything on that side. I turned to look at my body and I blinked a couple of times in confusion. I slowly became aware of a weird hollowness in my body. Like something wasn't quite right, something was missing. Like a part of myself was missing.
"You're awake! Goodness, my dear! You've been out a long time. We were starting to worry!" a voice called to me.
I turned my head to see a woman all dressed in white before me. She had salt and pepper coloured hair that was coming away from the bun on the top of her head, and she had warm brown eyes. Her mouth was stretched into a comforting, motherly smile and I stared at her blankly.
"Now, tell me dear, can you feel any pain?" she asked me concerned.
Pain? Why would I be in pain? Should I be in pain? Where am I?
I felt distress rise in my body, like a bubble that was trying to suffocate me. I dimly heard a beeping that was starting to elevate and I looked around to find a source for it.
I found it was a machine that had a cord that was connected to me. I looked down and I saw I had cords and wires all over me. They were wrapped around me poking into me, poisoning me, strangling me, trying to kill me.
My hands started to shake and I whimpered.
"Calm down dear, it's okay, these things are here to help you. They're to make you feel no pain and help the doctors monitor you to make sure you're healing okay," the woman soothed, grabbing onto my arm.
~*~*~

Hands grabbed onto my arms and held on with a vise-like grip. I was promptly slammed into a stone wall and my head thumped painfully against the grating stone, causing the skin on my head split and a warm, thin substance to slide down my head. I looked up at the woman terrified. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and all I could see through the blur was her green eyes blazing with anger. I felt myself being pulled away from the wall only to be slammed back against it. I heard a faint crack and I nearly howled in pain as my wrist snapped. I had to be quiet though, for Master hates disruption.
~*~*~

I stared at the woman before me in terror. I had no conception of whatever the hell that thing was that I just encountered, but I knew it was scary. I yanked my arm out of the woman's hands and with difficulty I pulled my legs up and curled up into a ball. I felt my skin being pulled in different directions, like it was trying to be ripped apart and I looked at the older woman, terrified.
"Dear, you really must lie down; you'll rip your stitches out. I don't want to get the doctors, but I will if I have to," the woman said kindly but firmly.
Doctors? Are they to be feared? Are they like...like Master?
I pulled away from her, shuffling to the other side of the bed. The doctors must be bad if they're used as a threat, and I had enough threats already.
I frowned in confusion, how did I know that I had threats?
My head snapped to the side and I saw a man walk in dressed in a long white coat, a red shirt and black pants. He had something around his neck that looked like it could choke someone. I shrank away from him and he gave me a smile, though it looked more like a vicious baring of teeth and for a moment he looked like he had animalistic canines and he looked like he wanted to rip my throat out.
I cringed away from him and he stepped closer to me.
"How are we doing today, hmmm? Your nurse, Ellen was saying you were a bit distressed when you woke up. Why is that?" the man asked me, peering over at me.
I felt like an experiment that he had to observe. I pulled away from him and pulled my knees closer to my chest. I put my hands over my ears and squeezed my eyes shut tightly.
Breathe! Breathe! Breathe! They won't eat you, they won't eat you, they won't eat you...
"Miss...Please, you must lay down, or else your stitches will rip," the man said laying his hand on my arm.
My eyes flashed open in terror and I pushed myself away from the man quickly.
Why are they trying to get me?! What do they want with me?! How did I get here?! Why am I here?! What happened to me?! Who are these people?!...Who am I?
I stared up at the people who were now surrounding my bed. They were all peering at me, studying me, like I was some new freak of nature they'd discovered.
"10 miligrams diazepam please," the man said.
Diazepam? What was that?! Were they trying to poison me?!
I watched the nurse hurriedly get some liquid with a needle and then inject it into one of the cords. I followed the cord down to see it entered my hand. I could feel the poison enter my bloodstream and I squirmed. I started scratching at the needle in my hand trying to yank it out frantically, but my hands were yanked away and promptly strapped to the bed, soon followed by my ankles. I struggled against the constraints, feeling the poison spread throughout my entire body, scratching at the insides of each vein and I emitted a small whimper before laying back on the bed. I felt the tension recede from my muscles and I lay limply on the bed.
They're trying to kill me. I'm nearly dead. These are my last dying moments.
I felt a dark blackness rear up over my head and it dragged me under to the black depths of death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is something new I'm trying so don't eat me if you don't like it.
~*~*~ means there's a flashback, or a memory. Just in case you didn't know and were kinda wondering like, WTF?
Anyway, enjoy :3