Status: dsdsdf

Welcome to My Life

The only time I do feel safe, is when I'm in his arms.

Ever heard the saying "Home is where the heart is?". Yeah, well my heart is with Jakob. I don't want to live without him. I love him so much. I won't be 'home' until I'm with him again. He is my world. I don't want you all to think I hated you, because I don't. I just can't take it anymore. Let's just say I did it to mend my broken heart. By the time anyone finds this, I'll be long gone, just like Jakob was when I found his letter. I'll be home for the first time in six months. I don't want you to mourn me, I don't want anyone to feel it was their fault. If it's anyone person's fault, it's mine. I couldn't live with it anymore. I love you all so much, thats why I'm doing this. So you don't have to worry about me anymore.
Alyssa


My tears soaked the page of neat handwriting as I sat at my sisters grave that was right next to her boyfriends. Jakob had been gone just over 3 years now, and my sister had been gone for 2 1/2. See, I was only 13 when my sister killed herself.

"Hey" I heard behind me, then the rustling of leaves as the person sat down. It was Braydin, Jake's little brother. He was my age and he been my rock through everything.
"Hey Braydin" I said. He took my hand, squeezing it lightly.
"Did he hurt you again?" He asked.

After Alyssa killed herself, my dad started drinking....a lot. He blamed me and my mom for my sisters death. He started beating me. My parents divorced, my dad got me. I sunk into depression and started cutting.

Then I met Braydin. He had lived with his mother until her untimely death, and had to come live with his father. He had been through what I had been through. He helped me overcome it, no matter how hard it was.

"Yeah. He did, Bray" I said. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"I'm sorry." he whispered.
"It's okay, honest. Soon enough, I'll be out of here" I said. I unwrapped my iPod earphones from my iPod and handed him one. Surprisingly, it was on my song. Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan. He just grinned and kissed me. The words in the song, well, they described my life perfectly. We both knew it by heart. And that may or may not be a good thing.
"I love you Kayley James." he whispered.
"I love you Braydin Long" I whispered.

As I sit here, in my boyfriends arms. I feel safe. The only time I do feel safe, is when I'm in his arms. He's my rock, my love. He is the only one that understands. I would not be here, if it wasn't for Braydin James Long. I would be six feet under too. He knows my pain, he knows what it's like. I feel like I'm complete with him. He saved me. And I am thankful.
♠ ♠ ♠
TAH DAH! It's done!

It's horribly short, but. Yeahh. I had MAJOR writers block xD