‹ Prequel: Paper Faces On Parade

R.I.P. Sanity, You Will Be Missed

Irony

"How could you lose him? I put you incharge of him for a reason!" Dad kept yelling and lecturing, blasting in my eardrum. Two days since Terrence has been captured, and the feeling in my gut tightened more and more.

"I'm sorry Dad! Their people are more crafty than I thought," I tried to convince him over and over again. Dad grounded his feet to the ground, not letting me try to change his mind that everything turned out to be my fault.

"He was right there with you! How could you not protect him?" How couldn't I protect him? I still wondered how that guy captured Terrence. When the lights shot back on, both of them just disappeared from the scene. Somehow he got to Terrence, but how?

"I'm glad that jackass is gone," Cam added in. Her mind and thoughts on the real world never actually expanded passed gossip and rumors of highschool. She never knew anything about the dangers Terrence might be going through.

"Stop being ignorant and naive," I snapped back at her.

"I say that its karma for hurting me," she snickered. I held back all of my strength to not punch her in the face. Thoughts of Terrence just being locked up in a cage might be running through that imaginary mind of hers. She wouldn't even guess what he might be going through.

"Just shut up, you're just embaressing yourself in front of me and dad," I rolled my eyes. Dad shot me a glare, to not pick on Cam and her stupid mind.

"Gavin, its not her fault that she doesn't even know," Dad stated in a hushed whisper.

"I know," she whined. "He's locked up forever, dying from lonliness."

"Shut up! I said it once, don't let me say it again or else," I growled. "He isn't alone, he's far from that."

"What does that supposed to mean?" She wanted to prove me wrong. Yet, she had no clue in her head that she was far off.

"Both of you stop it right now!" Dad roared. His voice shut the both of us up, letting him take the stage. "Cam, look. You don't know what he's going through, so don't say things you aren't sure of."

She rolled her eyes, stubborn to admit that she might actually be wrong. I could swear that she wasn't like this, stubborn and naive. Maybe Terrence really got to her. Even though he did bad things, he never will deserve anything that he might get.

"Okay, Gavin, I'm giving you a new mission. I hope you can complete it," dad sighed. "I'm enrolling you the Music Academy of New York, thats where one of the agents go to school. His name's Kingsley. There might be another agent named Liam, but no one's sure yet."

"I can do it dad, I need to fix my mistake," I swallowed all of my pride. Just to think, a while ago I wanted to rip this kid's guts out, but now I'm saving his ass. What irony.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sorry for the late update. I've been very busy. So yeah.
I'm only updating once a week now, sorry):
So yeah. Tell me what you think! <3