Fall for You

Fall For You

THE BEST THING ABOUT TONIGHT'S THAT WE'RE NOT FIGHTING

It had been about three weeks since we decided to end it. It was tough at first, especially because we're on tour, but we managed.

Right now we were at an awards dinner, soft love songs were playing as couple danced across the dance floor.

COULD IT BE THAT WE HAVE BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE

Andy was sitting at one of the abandoned tables with somber look on his face stirring his drink in his straw.

Jinxx was dancing with Sammi and CC with Britney, while Jake was talking to some of our friends in a corner by the bar. I sat quietly sipping on my cocktail opposite Andy. He really had taken it hard.

I KNOW YOU DON'T THINK THAT I AM TRYING

The past five months hadn't been all in vein. I'd learned a lot about him, and we'd shared lots of laughs and many good times. Not to mention multiple intimate nights.

I KNOW YOU'RE WEARING THIN DOWN TO THE CORE

Andy wiped a tear from his cheek, before getting up and running out. I watched his slim back retreat. He was dressed in a gorgeous white sequined corset like top with studded black skinny jeans.

Of course by this point everyone knew he was gay.

BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH

Maybe I'd made a mistake, maybe I shouldn't have ended it. Things had gotten scary for me, to many emotions and those three words. He told me he loved me, I just couldn't find it in me to say it back. I wasn't sure if I was. Unfortunately I think I was coming to terms that I was and still am.

I set down my drink and went after him.

BECAUSE TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YOU

I finally found him sobbing by the sink in the men's bathroom. I stopped before he saw me and sighed. Please let him listen to me.

He'd been avoiding me lately, and we'd barely talked since we separated.

OVER AGAIN

"Andy?" his head shot up, surprisingly his make up still intact.

"What do you want?" He asked dabbing his eyes, careful not to smug it.

DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay?"
"I'm fine, thanks for fucking caring, you can leave now" he said coldly, before turning around.

"Please don't be this way" I said, moving closer to him.

OR I WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY

I took his hands in mine.

"Andy listen to me"
"I listened to you for five fucking months" I didn't want to seem weak in front of him, but for the first time in my life I felt like I was goanna cry.

I SWEAR IT'S TRUE

"Please..."
"Ashley no okay I can't do that to myself, I trusted you, and I loved you and I..." he shook his head.

"Baby please"
"Don't call me that!"
"I made a mistake" I said biting my lip.

BECAUSE A BOY LIKE YOU IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND, YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

"You're damn right you did"
"Listen to me please"
"No, I'm not going to let you hurt me again"

I felt like my heart was in my throat, and my body was numb. I'm Ashley fucking Purdy I don't feel this way, and I don't fall in love, I guess he's the exception.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I INTENDED

"Can we please just go out in the lobby and talk?" I asked.

"Fine" he said following me. There was no one in the lobby, but you could hear the DJ in the next room.

"Alright you guys, we're goanna slow it down for all the lovers out there, this is Fall For You" the familiar song began.

"Now what did you want?"
"Andy please"

I ALWAYS SWORE TO YOU I'D NEVER FALL APART

"You know I'm not like this, I don't beg for anyone"
"Maybe that's part of your problem"
"I know that" I said once again linking our hands.

YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT I WAS STRONGER

"Please baby, I just, I-I couldn't understand what I was feeling, it scared me"
"What did?"
"The fact that I did love you" his eyes lite up.

I MAY HAVE FAILED BUT I HAVE LOVED YOU FROM THE START

His bottom lip quivered, and I closed the space between us. I had missed the feel of his lips on mine. As we pulled away his looked at me with tear filled eyes.

BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH BECAUSE TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YOU OVER AGAIN

"Y-you do love me?"
"I always have baby" I said bracing against him tight.

DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND, OR I WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY I SWEAR IT'S TRUE

I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and held his other hand in mine, and as the break down of the song of the song began I danced with him, as he rested his head on my shoulder

BECAUSE A BOY LIKE YOU IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND, YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

"I love you so much" I whispered in his ear.

"Please give me another chance to be with you" he looked at me.

SO BREATHE IN DEEP

"Please" I repeated.

"I-I, yes" he managed to say.

"I promise never to hurt you again" I said hugging him.

BREATHE ME IN, I'M YOURS TO KEEP AND HOLD IN YOUR WORDS

"Thank you"
"I love you Ashley, I never stopped loving you"

CAUSE TALK IS CHEAP AND REMEMBER ME TONIGHT WHEN YOU'RE ASLEEP

"I never stopped loving you either, and I never will" I said, meaning every word of it.

BECAUSE TONIGHT WILL BE THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YOU OVER AGAIN
♠ ♠ ♠
So had to change some lyrics to match the genders hope you guys liked it.