Let Them Speak

Chapter 44 - Darryn

Something about Addison was off, but I didn’t question it. Instead, I smiled and agreed, we did need to get out.

I took his hand, and we walked a little while, until we stopped at a theater, it wasn’t a movie theater though, it was for plays and musicals.

I went to the front desk, got two tickets for a play and dragged Addison inside with me, we got into our seats just as the show started. It wasn’t packed in the dark room, but it was enough to be a little overwhelmed by the emotions in the room, I couldn’t even focus on the show.

But Addison seemed to enjoy it enough, he laughed at the funny parts, cried at the sad parts, and did everything according to the book of feeling. If there was such a thing, I clearly hadn’t gotten the memo.

We walked back home after that, and once the door to my house was closed, I had him against the wall and I was kissing him like crazy. I don’t even know what brought it on, but Addison seemed happy enough with the distraction, or at least his pants were.

I stripped off his shirt before we even reached my room, I didn’t even know how we had made it up the stairs without falling on our faces, we were completely tangled in each other, emotionally and physically. I pulled him against me, I kneaded my fingers into his back and he moaned against my lips, I smirked and moved my lips from his to his neck, biting gently and leaving love bites all over the pale flesh.

I took off my own shirt and soon the rest of our clothing was strewn across my bedroom and we were in my bed.

---


”Darryn,“ Addison gasped and I paused.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked gently. He smiled, it was weak and a little pained.

“No, just-” he had to break off whatever he was saying, a quiet little moan broke his mind set and I smirked.

“Okay,” I whispered.


---


I woke up the next morning, Addison was craddled in my arms, his head on my chest and I caught the sight of that curve on his lower back that I just loved to kiss.

He was still asleep and looked amazing, just like that. His skin gave off a certain glow, maybe it was just the sunlight pouring in.

There was a knock at my door and I slid out of bed gently, slid on some boxers and then answered the door, but not enough to let my father see the sleeping boy in my bed. Considering I was just in boxers and Addison wasn’t wearing anything at all.

I poked my head out and smiled sheepishly.

“What time is it?” I asked. There was no ’Hey dad, how are you‘ or any of those formalities.

“Almost noon. I’m going out for a bit,” he said and I think he tried to look past me. Did he just hear that cute little yawn Addison made or did he feel a ripple in the atmosphere that meant that Addison was awake and starting to feel emotion?

He couldn’t of possibly of heard or felt either one.

“Okay dad, talk to you later then.” And with that, I shut the door with a click and returned to bed with my beloved.

“What was that about?” Addison asked and stretched like a cat, his back arched and I kissed his collarbone.

“My dad just being nosy I think,” I said with a shrug and pulled Addison closer. This was our second time having sex and it was remarkable, I don’t think I’ll ever get over the feeling I have afterwards, when I wake up next to him.

“Oooh ok,” Addison murmured and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I jerked when his hair tickled my neck, but other then that, I was comfortable.

“Addison, what’s it like seeing the dead?” I blurted. He moved a little but then settled back into his original position on my chest.

“Terrifying,” he sighed and curled into my side. I stroked his hair, then moved my hand to his back, where I let my fingers trace that curve at his lower back that I adored for some reason.

“I bet. I’d hate to see people that I knew, or even didn’t, I’d think I’d owe them something, since I was alive, they were dead and I could see them,” I mumbled, suddenly tired again, despite the fact that it was close to noon.

“Yeah well, I kinda do feel like I owe them my help,” he said a little defensively and I nodded, I didn’t want a fight or anything to ruin this moment, our moment.

But I had already ruined it. A few minutes later, Addison got out of bed, got dressed in a pair of sweat pants, a baggy shirt and walked from the room; my father was already gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, my birthday is Sunday :) I'm celebrating it tomorrow so, I wanted to get to get this out tonight so I wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow :)
I hope you guys like it! It's going to be getting a bit intense...
<3