Let Them Speak

Chapter 50 - Darryn

“Hey, Lacey, I have to go,” I breathed and stumbled into the hallway. I ran a hand through my hair and closed my eyes and concentrated.

Addison. All I could feel was Addison. He was panicking and frightened, but I didn’t know what about, but it didn’t matter.

I didn’t feel anything like this unless that person wanted me to feel it. It had only happened twice before. Once with Chris, right before she was drugged, and again with Addison,w hen we were in the kitchen.

I reached out and colors fell into place, like lights that had been switched off and these were all that remained. It was like trying to find a candle among thousands. Only Addison’s seemed to glow brighter.

I opened my eyes again and opened the map of the town in my mind’s eye and started to run. I was running like nothing before, Addison’s light was getting brighter and brighter with each stride I took.

Where the hell was he?!

I rushed toward the house that held Addison’s glow, the colors pulsed; there was a struggle.

The other person I couldn’t identify.

I surged forward, then stopped, my heart in my throat as my eyes landed on the window. Upstairs, Addison was kissing someone else...

I kicked down the front door, ran upstairs, pulled the guy off and tackled him to the floor.

I didn’t look at Addison, not once.

I wrapped my hands around the boy’s throat and squeezed, his face turned red and his eyes popped wide. I snarled, an animalistic sound that couldn’t have come from me.

“Darryn!” Addison screamed, it sounded far off. I was sure if he was trying to pull me off the dying boy or not, I was somewhere else, out of my body and strangling the body beneath me.

I watched his light begin to fade as it became harder and harder for him to live, to breath. Only when his light was almost gone did I regain my body. I pulled back and crawled backwards, breathing hard, staring at the struggling-to-breath being before me, he was sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his breath. I stared down at my hands, red from the exaggerated pressure and blood flow.

“Darryn?” Addison whispered and laid a hand on my shoulder. I gripped his hand and then threw it away from me. I stood up, fast, and cornered Addison against the wall.

“What the fuck were you doing?” I hissed and for the first time I’d known Addison, he looked frightened. Of me.

“I-”

“You were kissing him,” I declared and threw my arm backwards, towards the boy who was now laying on the bed, massaging his neck. Addison flinched.

“I didn’t mean to, it just happened,” he stuttered and I sneered.

“It just happened? Why did you even come here anyway?” I growled and Addison flushed. I nodded and whipped toward the boy, whose name I still didn’t know.

“And you, you filthy little vermin, what the fuck were you thinking when you started to grope and attempt-to-rape my boyfriend?” I snarled and he flinched backwards, I could already see the bruises on his throat.

“He came here and I was giving him what he had come for,” he screamed. I twisted my face into an ugly, angry grimace.

“What he had come here for? I highly doubt he came here to be raped! If he wanted sex, he would’ve come to me,” I hissed and threw a punch. He moaned in pain as my knuckles came in contact with his jaw.

“Hey man, calm the fuck down,” he said as he moved his jaw around. I spat at him and then turned back to Addison.

“Addison,” I said in a low voice that promised threats. He flinched as I said his name, but he came forward anyway and stood in front of me. I gripped his shoulders and placed him in front of the monster.

“Now tell the sweet boy you’ll never see him again,” I hissed in his ear. He shivered.

“Tyler, I’m not coming back over here, don’t text or call me, we will never see each other again,” Addison did as told. He didn’t pause and his voice didn’t break, but his body shook beneath my fingers.

I moved my hands away then grabbed Addison’s hand and pulled him with me as I left the house, still furious and heart-broken.

“Darryn, please, I’m sorry,” he whimpered but I just kept walking. I looked down at my cell phone, a little after 4 in the afternoon, my father would be out, so the house was empty and mine.

“Darryn-”

“Addison, shut up.” I said plainly and he obeyed. He just let me drag him along. His footing faltered a little when he saw my house, he still had no idea what was going to happen. Did he think I was going to hurt him?

I unlocked the door swiftly and then once we were both in, shut and locked it again. I pulled Addison down to the basement, and by this time, he was shaking again.

I turned to him, and took him in. He was shaking, he looked afraid and paler then usual. I gripped his hair and kissed him forcefully, slamming his back into the wall behind him. He whimpered and kissed back, I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged sharply, he yelped and it turned into a moan when I went back to kissing him. I tore off his shirt, his pants followed suit, then my clothing.

“I’ll show you why you’re with me and not that Tyler boy, Addison,” I hissed in his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD
Yes, so I had fun writing that chapter.
Jealous/Angry Darryn <3